Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What are you expecting to see from patch 1.6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What are you expecting to see from patch 1.6

myolinyr
12.10.2012 , 11:36 PM | #11
I expect to see more whining on the forums...oh...wait...

Rincewend
12.10.2012 , 11:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
A bunch of stuff we didnt care about getting fixed, a bunch of stuff we do care about getting broken, and months more of poorly balanced pvp play is what I have come to expect from patches.
^^ This

Masarko
12.10.2012 , 11:47 PM | #13
What you will see is a bunch horribad kids, who thought the gear gap was to high, and now that the game is more nerfed they'll finally realize theyre the problem

Knockerz
12.11.2012 , 02:14 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
What you will see is a bunch horribad kids, who thought the gear gap was to high, and now that the game is more nerfed they'll finally realize theyre the problem
What you will see is a bunch horribad kids, who though the gear gap was fine, and now that the game is more fair they'll finally realize they need the gear gap.

Don't want to play fair!

Missandei
12.11.2012 , 02:40 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by wildwolfs View Post
Ok patch 1.6 goes live tommorow, with .
I expecting from 3 to 4 unscheduled maintenances, bugfixinx newly introduced bugs like gear not contributing stats, broken animations, broken queues and so on...
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

cs_Kimmo
12.11.2012 , 02:49 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
What you will see is a bunch horribad kids, who though the gear gap was fine, and now that the game is more fair they'll finally realize they need the gear gap.

Don't want to play fair!
Fair play and MMOs don't really go hand in hand.

United_Strafes
12.11.2012 , 02:55 AM | #17
All the noob Marauders and Sentinels doing 100 more damage with thier stupid noob classes then they previously did?

tekhiun
12.11.2012 , 05:13 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
A bunch of stuff we didnt care about getting fixed, a bunch of stuff we do care about getting broken, and months more of poorly balanced pvp play is what I have come to expect from patches.
As many said before me , this.

However reducing the gear gap will definetly make for a more accurate metric of how balanced classes really are , although they could just have look at how same geared people play against each other as my 13k expertise sorc gets smashed by 6k from an unoptimized marauder and they seem to be looking into ridiculous things such as KTDR , aaaaaaand that they don't know what the hell they are talking about given that they said a healer would die less and get less kills (LOLWUT healers get the most kills in a match ) , all in all i expect nothing. Bioware has clearly show how deeply incompetent they are on the pvp front since the broken ilum patch and had to make valor a worthless epeen thing. There is no hope anymore, fire the the pvp team and hire 10k monkeys with typewriters.
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

Evolixe
12.11.2012 , 05:15 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post

Don't want to play fair!
I rest my case.

johnyangelo
12.11.2012 , 06:20 AM | #20
QQ spikes on forums again.

PS: already see it's starting.