Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket help!

liqwid
12.10.2012 , 11:49 AM | #1
It's been over a week now with no response to my ticket, I am trying to get a character restored. I got an email saying my character has been restored but he is not in my character list at all. ticket # 7203682 can someone please fix this issue for me.

liqwid
12.12.2012 , 06:05 PM | #2
still no response from anyone on this issue!

Vocheezie
12.12.2012 , 06:53 PM | #3
Don't feel bad... I have been waiting since the 26th of November for my Characters to be restored and the only response I have received is the email they sent me telling me they would be restored. This customer service is a joke and I think unless I get some resolution to my ticket or some answers I am going to go back to playing a game where their customers actually matter more to them then sitting with their fingers up their butts and picking their noses!

INFLICT
12.12.2012 , 07:47 PM | #4
Wow and i thought it was only me being avoided ignored and treated like a non existent subscriber, nice to see that this so called priority customer service is living up to it's oh great name, seriously though if this service was an animal it would have been taken out the back and shot ages ago.