Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EA / Bioware outsourcing Customer Service?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
EA / Bioware outsourcing Customer Service?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

R_S_Mcsmash
12.19.2012 , 01:56 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by R_S_Mcsmash View Post
so after 2 hours of being on hold i got a error message from the computer voice phone lady and got disconnected.. what is going on here this is just disapointing. second time disconnected from customer support and i am a paid customer . not happy at all......
Disconnected again called again another half hour i could be using to level thats 3 hours so far i make 20 a hour thats 60 bucks wonder if i can have 10k cartel coins for my wasted time.

CORADON
12.19.2012 , 02:27 PM | #22
no kidding this is really getting stupid. 45 min on hold to have a guy that spoke crappy english tell me he could not understand me and hung up on me. i can feel for you.

Jeremiahlove
12.19.2012 , 03:03 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings shakunetsu,

Currently our response time for support request tickets is not on target. This is due to the large number of support requests. As we work through these requests the resolution time will be reduced to the point where we will be able to action new tickets within a more satisfactory timescale. If you have submitted a ticket we ask for your patience until it is processed by our agents and that you submit only one ticket per issue as duplicate requests will induce further delay.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
most of the requests are the same one fix can let u solve more then 100 tickets. but what can we do alot of tickets are from the begin of this game when u have ppl to solve it. and ur only way is call ... call will not help anyone if we well be in queue for more then 2h.. we have a life and we have something to do.

Jeremiahlove
12.19.2012 , 03:15 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by CORADON View Post
no kidding this is really getting stupid. 45 min on hold to have a guy that spoke crappy english tell me he could not understand me and hung up on me. i can feel for you.
and when u make a ticket they advice u to call and when u call u will recive this thing and when u make a new ticket u will get the same and the issue well be recycled.

just check the section and see how many ppl complain about he can't download a patch or he can't log in. do u think there issue is solved...for me I don't think so, this mean how many players we lost or for how long we are losing ppl cuz of this .