Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most efficient and fun PvP class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Most efficient and fun PvP class?

Cpt_Andy
12.09.2012 , 04:26 PM | #1
So, just wondered whether or not people think that the Marauder, Juggernaut or Assassin and its Republican equivelants are the most fun and effective in PvP, Warzones specifically? And which builds/specs people think and feel makes them such and why?

Happy discussing and thanks for any responses!

PowerReaper
12.09.2012 , 04:28 PM | #2
Assassin/Shadow hands down.
Shadow/Assassin: All there specs are extremely effective.
Sentinel/Marauder: Carnage/Combat Spec & Focus/Rage Spec
Sadly for Guardians/Juggernauts the only real viable dps spec they have is the lolsmash spec Rage/Focus.
Prophecy Of The Five
Warlord »schaton - 55 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 55 Jedi Sentinel

Siorac
12.09.2012 , 05:42 PM | #3
Most fun is totally subjective. For me the most fun is the Vigilance Guardian but that's nowhere near the most effective.

Assassin and Marauder are both brutally effective. Assassin is also versatile and has the most control of all classes.

Lalainnia
12.09.2012 , 05:44 PM | #4
Assassin
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

Aluvi
12.09.2012 , 06:07 PM | #5
Sin and Marauder. Marauder for pure killing power and devastating dps, assassin for everything else.

In a duel, assassin wins vs every class, hands down, if played correctly.
Aluvian (now Aluvien) Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> POT5
Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/kdbutler2
720p Carnage PvP Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/aluviansw

Altheran
12.09.2012 , 06:16 PM | #6
For me, the most fun are Shadow and Guardian.

If I were to rate all three, Shadow and Guardian would have a 15-17/20 (depending on my mood). Marauder would barely make a 13/20.

I won't rate their effectiveness, as it depends on specs and is biased on how you like the gameplay of these specs.

ObiJuanShenobi
12.09.2012 , 06:48 PM | #7
The best class IMO is the Smuggler healer. I know you didn't ask about this class just wanted to throw it in there!

I get over 500k healing a WZ and I get to see people curse me out when they leap to me, I stun...then leap to me again, I stun... then leap to me again, and I stealth and /lol.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun