rerolling: status of competitive pvp

lensmo

I am a competitive pvper on the harbinger, but unfortunately the ranked times over there do not bode well with my sleep schedule. So my friend and I are looking for an east coast server to reroll to.

So please break down on what competitive pvp, specifically ranked, is like on your server. How many teams queue consistently? What are the queue times? What is the skill level of play in ranked (as in do teams only queue when they have perfect team composition and bis wh)? Do teams generally queue with the same 8 players or are they generous in digging down into the reserves? What is the balance between the factions like? And finally, is it a fun, intensely competitive process or does it make you want to bash your face into the keyboard?

thanks in advance.

I know we have better ranked pops than POT5 does. Right now there's 4 well geared competent teams that q up, and the Watchmen just subbed back so I'd assume they would start q'ing up as well. As far as faction balance its heavily favored towards pub side. Mainly because the pugs on the imp side think ever single gametype is a team deathmatch. Edited by Draank

I know we have better ranked pops than POT5 does. Right now there's 4 well geared competent teams that q up, and the Watchmen just subbed back so I'd assume they would start q'ing up as well. As far as faction balance its heavily favored towards pub side. Mainly because the pugs on the imp side think ever single gametype is a team deathmatch.

TDM in DA HOUSE!!!!! NUMBERS WHORE UP IN DIS!

But yea seriously, I don't play ranked again yet, the pubs def dominate, unfortunately for them, the new WZ will incorporate our TDM style of play.