Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most Imps Ive ever seen in 1 wz!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Most Imps Ive ever seen in 1 wz!

Krayshawn
12.10.2012 , 02:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by xBloodcrazed View Post
just wait till i get dispatch then ill make people really quit lowbies lol
Don't remind me... it will be a sad day for the empire.
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

EmblemElite
12.10.2012 , 02:35 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronaimeth View Post
I think the misconception here is, we don't do this in 50s as well.
Yeah I dont think most people know that Tryhard Stampede is made up of mostly LD50 lowbies, there the cat is out of the bag, oops. In fact, I think I maybe the only one in Tryhard Stampede who is not LD50. So to say these guys don't do the same thing to most 50 groups is a misconception.

PS Death to "Bald for Bieber" and their "I go for objectives" mantra.
Vanguard Amano Lethal Dose Fifty
PoT5

EmblemElite
12.10.2012 , 02:36 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylvane View Post
Grab the expertise pack next time and you'll hit over 6k easy, http://i48.tinypic.com/21agzu1.jpg
Hey its that Xamot guy, we actually like running into Cobra in lowbies its the only time the imps put up a real fight and as one of the biggest GI Joe fans in the world love the name, where is Tomax?
Vanguard Amano Lethal Dose Fifty
PoT5

Carter_Mathis
12.10.2012 , 02:40 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
Hey man, I can't actually thank you for defending my honor... as i don't know who youare, gotta show that signature, but anyway, yah im back, but I won't be all IMP, i have some pub lowbies too... my vangaurd is boring now, my first game i pugged back it was just like slamming my hand and face on the keyboard to kill everyone...
Lol, i was more saying that Op should be a scoundrel :P I'm Vasyel from Prime Defense (too lazy to get a sig). You probably don't know who I am since I was still leveling when rateds first came out, but I'm active and kicking as a Scrapper in the 50 brackets I have messed around a bit with Dirty Fighting/Lethality, and it's really amazing for putting those big numbers up, but the pure gratification that you get from Concealment/Scrapper soo outweighs it imo.

And I have seen 17 imps filter through a Novare once, 8 of them read 0's straight across the board :/

Krayshawn
12.10.2012 , 02:41 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by EmblemElite View Post
Hey its that Xamot guy, we actually like running into Cobra in lowbies its the only time the imps put up a real fight and as one of the biggest GI Joe fans in the world love the name, where is Tomax?
Who said anything about you guys not being good in 50 bracket/rateds? where did this come from?
The Krayshawn Legacy:

Krayshawn
12.10.2012 , 02:42 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Lol, i was more saying that Op should be a scoundrel :P I'm Vasyel from Prime Defense (too lazy to get a sig). You probably don't know who I am since I was still leveling when rateds first came out, but I'm active and kicking as a Scrapper in the 50 brackets I have messed around a bit with Dirty Fighting/Lethality, and it's really amazing for putting those big numbers up, but the pure gratification that you get from Concealment/Scrapper soo outweighs it imo.

And I have seen 17 imps filter through a Novare once, 8 of them read 0's straight across the board :/
I Know YOU! and Yea, scrapper is fun as hell, i ran it to 28.
The Krayshawn Legacy:

Sylvane
12.10.2012 , 03:13 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EmblemElite View Post
lol my brother has the name, he made a marauder with me for the funny factor.
JC
Sylvand-(Mando)<RG> / «ommander(Merc) <COBRA>
Sylvane-(Sorcerer) <COBRA>
Xšmot-(Jugg) <IBG>
Brohawk-(Sentinel)<RG> / Monkťy-(Marauder)<N2G>

HazardousPulse
12.10.2012 , 05:06 PM | #18
You had 4 smash spec'd warriors. What more do you want? And 90% of the time on Imp side, the lowbie bracket is full of lvl 25 and under. On pub side, Its usually 30+ even 40+. It makes a difference.

Loryk
12.10.2012 , 06:13 PM | #19
Better hop on to my lowbies...

SW:TOR On Mac OS X 
Bootcamp Tutorial/thread!

To-le
12.13.2012 , 01:54 PM | #20
I often find that with my limited playing time, if I pop into a terribad group already getting 3 capped or smashed in general I do insta leave. I hate getting into warzones that are already a lost cause. And if I start a wz and find all my teammates have under 14k health I am out also. I learnt my lesson on those.