Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coruscant Justicar Territory Datacron hint

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Coruscant Justicar Territory Datacron hint

Seshete
12.09.2012 , 11:35 AM | #1
I had a lot of trouble doing the jumps onto pipes, and from pipe to pipe, until I figured this out:

The 'sweet spot' for landing on the pipes themselves is quite small. But the 'sweet spot' for landing on the fittings, where the pipes join to the walls, is plenty large enough.

Also, if you're on the fittings, you can take some careful steps back, then do a running jump to the next pipe fitting.

Finally: keep sprint off, unless you need to make a running jump with a touch of extra distance. (Doing the Works, I kept toggling sprint on and off depending on how long the jump from one pipe to another was.)

Good luck.

Bida
12.09.2012 , 06:33 PM | #2
You can also try doing a bank shot of sorts. Choose a point on the wall before the fitting, and jump to that spot. You will scrape against the wall, and land on the fitting.

happysister
12.09.2012 , 11:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bida View Post
You can also try doing a bank shot of sorts. Choose a point on the wall before the fitting, and jump to that spot. You will scrape against the wall, and land on the fitting.
that's what i did. made it a lot easier as the wall kept you from going too far.
Lorhin - SS/DF Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel
<Fortitude>