Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Drellik missing from game (along with Companion window)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Drellik missing from game (along with Companion window)

beldragos
12.09.2012 , 01:10 AM | #1
- Possible spoilers below-

I have a problem with the class mission to the temple where Drellik has to open the door.

While fighting the second wave, I was killed and re-spawned outside the instance. Drellik was nowhere to be found and my Companion screen is gone (not collapsed and unseen, gone from the game). I rushed through the droids to see if he was still there but he is completely missing. I cannot open the door and am stuck unable to advance my character.

I submitted a possible bug report but have not heard back from customer support yet.

I have searched but failed to find mention of this particular problem and using the solution others have had in this area to pass through would not work since the companion window is completely gone with no way to access it. My character is currently standing by the door waiting for the assistance from the report to be done.

Very frustrating...

Chaloss
12.09.2012 , 12:32 PM | #2
Press N to see if it opens up crew window.

thomasbaxter
12.10.2012 , 07:55 AM | #3
I'd say this is a common bug as I've done this mission twice and if u die, u can't resummon him so I assumed he was at the door but he wasn't so I had to log out and back in for the companion window to reappear. It's because he's technically busy and the quest doesn't seem to register that he's with u when u die. Meh quest only lasts like 5 mins if ur with someone and there always seems to be someone else waiting outside to do the quest so just tag on