Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your Companion Dream-Team

Bird_of_Thunder
12.08.2012 , 06:11 PM | #1
title says it all.

For Warrior: Ashara, Xalek, Broonmark, Pierce, and Quinn

For BH: Mako, Andronikos, Torian, Akaavi, and Blizz

For Trooper: Jorgan, Dorne, Sgt. Rusk, Lt. Iresso, and Sgt. Yuun

Finally for Smuggler: Corso, Gault, Vette, Risha, and Zenith
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

AhsokaTanorules
12.08.2012 , 06:35 PM | #2
Here is who I would swap:

Doc > Smuggler, Zenith > Trooper, T701 > Consular, Iresso > Agent, Akaavi > SW, Bowdaar > BH, Guss > Consular, Aric > JK, Elara > Agent, Yuun > Consular, Vette > BH, D Jaesa > Inquisitor, Khem Val > SW, Xalek > SW, Adronikos > BH, Ashara > JK, Talos > Consular, Mako > Agent, Torian > Agent, Gault > Smuggler, Blizz > Agent, Kaliyo > BH, Vector > JK

bright_ephemera
12.08.2012 , 06:50 PM | #3
It was noted in the fanfic forum recently that the five most popular companions to write about form a full-featured (ranged tank, melee tank, ranged DPS, melee DPS, healer) team. Those would be Vector, Lord Scourge, Jorgan, Corso, and Quinn.

Nothing could possibly go wrong with this team. The Sith Lord, the LS Imperial, the jerk Imperial, the Republic Soldier, and the Nice Guy (TM)? Nothing can go wrong at all.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Mawduce
12.09.2012 , 12:25 AM | #4
Warrior: Mako, Vette, Jaesa, Kira, Pierce, Vector

Mako because she can hack and heal
Vette because she has underworld contacts and is sexy
Jaesa Because she is crazy as **** and has the power to read minds/strong in the darkside and is very loyal
Kira because she was a child of the emperor, thus is strong in the force but not strong enough to overthrow her masters
Pierce because he is Imperial Black Ops with connections and good team.
Vector because not only is he a good diplomat with connections throughout the upper empire, he has the hive behind him (that means an army)
I was made to fly, and you were made to die...

AelixVII
12.09.2012 , 05:39 AM | #5
On my Agent: Vector, Quinn, Torian, Jorgan, Blizz

Yes, I have unashamedly picked most of the pretty boys

YeIIow
12.09.2012 , 09:46 AM | #6
for my sith warrior i would love to have this companions:

-Vette(my fav companion: sexy; funny; loves treasure hunting)
-Quinn(expert tactician; healer and in general a guy with usefull information and resources/allies)
-Jaesa( damm sexy, strongt with the force and a loyal aprentice)
-Khen Val(epic warrior with great history) a must have on my sith warrior!!!! i would trade him for Broonmark.

-and either Xalek(powefull warrior; looks badas) or Pierce( so we get more non-force sensitive humans in the team)

and well, since we are talkign about imposible things we would love to have... i definetly would change my Fury Class Starship for the X-70B Phantom any time, at any price.... best looking interior and exterior ever.... nothing to do with the ugly full of red lights Sith ship, i think they should have designed the sith ship to be something inbetwen the jedi knight and the imperial agent one, at least in the interior..... same goes for most of the sith gear, duno why the developers insist on making them look freaking UGLYYY!!!!!

Chaloss
12.09.2012 , 10:36 AM | #7
My SI: Keep Khem, Ashara and Talos. Then take Pierce and Gault. That should make well rounded group with pretty much everything covered. Can replace Pierce with Quinn I guess.

Warrior: Quinn, DS Jaesa, Kaliyo, Xalek and Pierce. Military oriented, HM to Khem Val.

SnoggyMack
12.09.2012 , 12:18 PM | #8
No love for HK-51?
Snoggy Mack
My Blog
My quote: "All the other kids with the pumped up Sith, you better run, better run, faster than my blaster"

Chaloss
12.09.2012 , 12:34 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SnoggyMack View Post
No love for HK-51?
I consider him as treat to Kotor fans rather than full ledged companion. Albeit if he counts then replace the ship robot with him :P

_biddan_
12.09.2012 , 01:01 PM | #10
light sided warrior with:
vette,pierce,LS jaesa,mako,blizz

bounty hunter with:
vette,mako,torian,guss,blizz

smuggler with:
vette,risha,guss,corso,blizz

knight with:
bowdaar,doc,kira,forex,blizz

trooper:
his current companions+blizz