Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Skill High gear Pro farmer in pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
List of Skill High gear Pro farmer in pvp

YaanaOhtar
12.08.2012 , 07:40 AM | #1
Hi i make a list of those skill and pro pvper that alway join in non-rank queue to help newbie learning how to play, so everyone could ask them for pointer and help to be just like them.

Since i only play in The Progenitor in Rep side, i can only name Imp in this server.
Exo-dus - You will see this Jugg player in every none rank Wz helping new player along with his teammate, usually with Agent .
Requiem guild - This is a magnificent guild, every days, their strong, pro player grouping together joining non-ranked wz to help new player. A few exceptional individual of this guild are: Daegonn, a Sith Sorcerer you can easily recognize with Darth Sion mask, Tua a great Agent can heal through anything a team of recruit gear could throw at him/her.

Well these are all i can remember, i will post some more so new player coud ask for their help in wz, helping them to learn quicker.

Aluvi
12.08.2012 , 08:58 AM | #2
This really belongs on your server forums, not the PvP forums. No one here aside from your specific server knows who the hell you are talking about, and most don't care.
Aluvian (now Aluvien) Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> Shadowlands
Aluviann Jedi Sentinel <Triumph> Shadowlands
Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/kdbutler2
720p Carnage PvP Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/aluviansw

Daiyukie
12.08.2012 , 09:00 AM | #3
... Wut. No one cares.
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

Biggilus
12.08.2012 , 09:09 AM | #4
Eugh the first sentence broke my brain. But yea, /careface

Easpeak
12.08.2012 , 09:17 AM | #5
I just came here because I had no clue what the thread title meant.
Easpeak
Easpeax
Maedex
Hieronymous

xhii
12.08.2012 , 10:00 AM | #6
/popcorn
The Teatime Legacy
For delicious server gossip, visit The Progenitor, made of cookies and cat memes.
operative tua | sage chua | pt tea

Daiyukie
12.08.2012 , 10:21 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Easpeak View Post
I just came here because I had no clue what the thread title meant.
Seriously.
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

CommanderKeeva
12.08.2012 , 10:35 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by YaanaOhtar View Post
Hi i make a list of those skill and pro pvper that alway join in non-rank queue to help newbie learning how to play, so everyone could ask them for pointer and help to be just like them.

Since i only play in The Progenitor in Rep side, i can only name Imp in this server.
Exo-dus - You will see this Jugg player in every none rank Wz helping new player along with his teammate, usually with Agent .
Requiem guild - This is a magnificent guild, every days, their strong, pro player grouping together joining non-ranked wz to help new player. A few exceptional individual of this guild are: Daegonn, a Sith Sorcerer you can easily recognize with Darth Sion mask, Tua a great Agent can heal through anything a team of recruit gear could throw at him/her.

Well these are all i can remember, i will post some more so new player coud ask for their help in wz, helping them to learn quicker.
Looks like the problem on our server has to be pretty bad since this is the 2nd thread about Requiem sucking all the fun out of PvP for PuGs.

L-RANDLE
12.08.2012 , 10:46 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by xhii View Post
/popcorn
^This

&
This
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Rixorn
12.08.2012 , 10:52 AM | #10
What no mention of Sith Dominion this time. We really need to start playing more.