Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

+++++ Tournament Brackets Are Up! +++++

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
+++++ Tournament Brackets Are Up! +++++

Z-ToXiN's Avatar


Z-ToXiN
12.31.2012 , 03:06 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Squidkidz View Post
I'll have to forfeit seeing as I missed deadline. Ryere made more of an effort to get the duel going than I did.
Damn I would have loved to see this duel. You guys should duel anyway even if it wont be for the tournament anymore.
ADRAAJ SHI'KARI ARRIAN
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // <CLiCKERS>

Squidkidz's Avatar


Squidkidz
12.31.2012 , 03:14 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Z-ToXiN View Post
Damn I would have loved to see this duel. You guys should duel anyway even if it wont be for the tournament anymore.
Got a razer naga for xmas so I wanna get more comfortable with it before I do anything competitive including ranked warzones. Hopefully I won't feel like such a noob all over again by the time the 2v2 tourney comes...
Majinn | Blāck
<Hey im mvp> Sexual Harassment Specialist
IInfinite Empire > The Bastion

JediMasterSLC's Avatar


JediMasterSLC
01.02.2013 , 05:41 PM | #63
Deadline is tomorrow..... duel already. DQs make it no fun.

ishank's Avatar


ishank
01.03.2013 , 03:24 AM | #64
gudarzz beats jiraya 2-0 good duels

rmitchell's Avatar


rmitchell
01.03.2013 , 04:12 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
Deadline is tomorrow..... duel already. DQs make it no fun.
deadline already past, the next deadline is tomorrow which is me vs cialy
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

Morde_'s Avatar


Morde_
01.03.2013 , 10:55 AM | #66
Two fights left then the quarter finals!

No word from Wiggler or Syrik yet..

Also I wanna hear from Cialy too!
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

JediMasterSLC's Avatar


JediMasterSLC
01.03.2013 , 11:52 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by rmitchell View Post
deadline already past, the next deadline is tomorrow which is me vs cialy
That's what I was referring to......

Cial's Avatar


Cial
01.03.2013 , 03:30 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
Two fights left then the quarter finals!

No word from Wiggler or Syrik yet..

Also I wanna hear from Cialy too!
I'll be around today/tonight. Got busy with all the holiday shenanigans.
Cialy - Mara
Cial - Sorc
The Bastion

Morde_'s Avatar


Morde_
01.03.2013 , 03:33 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Cial View Post
I'll be around today/tonight. Got busy with all the holiday shenanigans.
No worries, it happens

I think ryere sent you ingame mail letting you know when he'd be on. I think he'll be around tonight.
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

Cial's Avatar


Cial
01.03.2013 , 03:54 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
No worries, it happens

I think ryere sent you ingame mail letting you know when he'd be on. I think he'll be around tonight.
Yep just saw it! Should sync up tonight.
Cialy - Mara
Cial - Sorc
The Bastion