Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there many Girls in Tomb server, have not met many?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Is there many Girls in Tomb server, have not met many?

Koyaanisqat
03.06.2013 , 12:22 PM | #91
I don't even play on this server, I just came here to post mockingly and laugh at you guys.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

Fearine
03.06.2013 , 01:20 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Ushuma-Orbi View Post
xd xd xd xd
What are you doing here?
As a good lawyer you should be at the execution of your last client.

(He trespassed a red light and he trusted his defence to Ushuma)
Bioware's famous metrics revealed:
Q: Someone told me his son (George Lukas) played the game.
Answer: (Bioware) Yeah I heard that too. A lot of us with teenage kids try to get them to explain things to us.

Ushuma-Orbi
03.06.2013 , 04:49 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Fearine View Post
What are you doing here?
As a good lawyer you should be at the execution of your last client.

(He trespassed a red light and he trusted his defence to Ushuma)
Well, yes, indeed, I'm a very good lawyer tbh, but today is my B-Day! So I just come to my law firm to check some cases, write some sues, and that's all.

That's the reason bc I'm posting!

And btw, glad you came back, we miss your sarcasm in the forums bro!
Ushuma Orbi
Invictus Tenebrae

Fearine
03.07.2013 , 07:55 AM | #94
Well, yes, indeed, I'm a very good lawyer tbh, but today is my B-Day! So I just come to my law firm to check some cases, write some sues, and that's all.

That's the reason bc I'm posting!

And btw, glad you came back, we miss your sarcasm in the forums bro!
Oh, happy birthday then. Always healthy and happy.

(So now you are 55 years old are you gonna stop lying about "succesfull lawyer" to collect female facebooks?)

Don't worry, you won't see me too much. I just do my PvP daily on Operative and after this only PvE. (Finally at this age I discovered the carebear inside me).

And to be on topic, every girl who wants to express her maternal instincts to a poor, homeless, lonely, unskilled and with bad humor carebear like me, I would gladly accept some credits..... ermmm .... I mean love.
(It's not gonna work but who knows )
Answer: (Bioware) Yeah I heard that too. A lot of us with teenage kids try to get them to explain things to us.

Ushuma-Orbi
03.07.2013 , 10:33 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Fearine View Post
Oh, happy birthday then. Always healthy and happy.

(So now you are 55 years old are you gonna stop lying about "succesfull lawyer" to collect female facebooks?)

Don't worry, you won't see me too much. I just do my PvP daily on Operative and after this only PvE. (Finally at this age I discovered the carebear inside me).

And to be on topic, every girl who wants to express her maternal instincts to a poor, homeless, lonely, unskilled and with bad humor carebear like me, I would gladly accept some credits..... ermmm .... I mean love.
(It's not gonna work but who knows )
Ty! And ofc not I do not collect female facebooks!

Ahhhh and if you need some ladies love you can go to the nearest red square in your city!!
Ushuma Orbi
Invictus Tenebrae

Fearine
03.07.2013 , 11:38 AM | #96
Ahhhh and if you need some ladies love you can go to the nearest red square in your city!!
Well, I have a small debt over there.
If you, as the great person and bro for ever you are, could help a bit....

If not, I found some great mods in GTN they could help my fresh started PvE effort.
I will PM you the list. No need to hurry. You can send them to me whenever you want ...in the next hour.

Rubenios
03.12.2013 , 02:52 AM | #97
My gf is playing it anyways, last time i checked she was female Oo

Isolde
03.27.2013 , 10:34 AM | #98
Not entirely sure this thread will do much to increase the female server population...

Ellynia
03.27.2013 , 10:39 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Isolde View Post
Not entirely sure this thread will do much to increase the female server population...
Well it does scream "creepy" no matter how you look at it, but since when has anyone used the forums anyway other than for trolling or comparing epeen
Ellynia - Sage DPS :<Crimson>
Eclystra - Jedi Sentinel <Crimson>
Z'ephyra - Commando Medic <Crimson> :3

Fearine
03.27.2013 , 11:24 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellynia View Post
Well it does scream "creepy" no matter how you look at it, but since when has anyone used the forums anyway other than for trolling or comparing epeen
Totaly healthy behavior given the nature of the forum (PvP server) and the average age of many players.
I would be more worried if see 17-20 years old boys not giving enough boost to their ego in a competitive game.

Many people find this bad. I call it natural behavior.

(Είναι η ηλικία της μαλακίας πως να το κάνουμε )