Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.6 on Tuesday.

Alec_Fortescue
12.07.2012 , 04:51 PM | #31
Cartel updaaaate pleaaase!
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

GalacticKegger
12.07.2012 , 05:20 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
TORs community really is the best, not one piece of good news can go without being drown in cynicism 3 posts in.
Fortunately it stays here and doesn't spill over into the game like a haywire gang initiation.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

Andryah
12.07.2012 , 05:28 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Fortunately it stays here and doesn't spill over into the game like a haywire gang initiation.
LOL... true.

What happens in the forums, stays in the forums.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Andryah
12.07.2012 , 05:37 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
The man says "good".

Sigh.

1.4 bugs still around.
1.5 bugs still around.

And now 1.6.....

So the bugs continue to accumulate... some day I can see everything in the game being bugged.
You talk like they have never fixed a bug in this MMO, ever.

Exaggerate much??
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

JimG
12.07.2012 , 05:46 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Wodaz View Post
Is there a game out there that has no bugs?

If there is I want to play it!!!
But there's a difference between non-critical bugs and bugs that even BW deems game-breaking such that they take down all the servers just to fix them....as they've done with the last couple of patches.

GalacticKegger
12.07.2012 , 07:00 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
But there's a difference between non-critical bugs and bugs that even BW deems game-breaking such that they take down all the servers just to fix them....as they've done with the last couple of patches.
Bioware's the only MMO developer who's ever had to do that I'll bet ...
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

DAMossimo
12.07.2012 , 07:05 PM | #37
I think the timing is spot on - it gives them enough time to iron out any new game-breaking bugs that could get introduced before they leave for the holiday.

It's a small content patch but there is something in it for everyone to enjoy.

Darkercrab
12.07.2012 , 08:05 PM | #38
Any word if the 2 hour crash bug caused by the memory leaks or whatever will be fixed? Thats all I caree about as new content don't mean jack if you cant play the game

Nichos_Ketra
12.07.2012 , 08:11 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Bioware's the only MMO developer who's ever had to do that I'll bet ...
Actually, they're not. I've seen other games get pulled down for emergency fixes before. What do you owe me?

Mawduce
12.07.2012 , 08:40 PM | #40
i could have told you it would take them forever to get an update out when the Mythic team was added on. not to mention that you could draw a straight line between objectives in pvp for that matter.
I was made to fly, and you were made to die...