Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LFGuild

TenDarkPaladins
12.07.2012 , 02:33 PM | #1
I'm looking for a guild to join. I have a level 39 sniper with decent gear, mostly orange customizable's with the best mods I could make/buy. I mainly do PvE and Flashpoints but I will do PvP if it is with my guild members. THis is my only character so I don't know much. Guild Req's : Friendly, willing to help with Heroics, FPs, crafting etc....... I am trying to find a guild that is willing to answer questions and help me get a better understanding of how the game works.
I have Armstech in the 150s, Scavenging 300s and Investigation 340s. I will be willing to assist with mods and weapons to guild members. My schedule is varied, I am usually on 2-3 hours each time but I could be on 4 times in one week or not on for 3-4 weeks. I am on most often on weekends and holidays but sometimes during the school week.

If you want more info, reply here or mail me in-game.
Dojo, the one and only.
Dójó- Op Heals, Kakuto- Sorc Heals, Xxdojoxx- Sin Tank, Hyperma- Jugg Dps

JonMuckey
12.07.2012 , 04:31 PM | #2
Hey,

Knights of the First Order is a friendly, and social PVE Republic side guild. Feel free to check out our site (http://thefirstorder.enjin.com) or message myself (JonnyMuck/JonnyBravo) or another TFO officer in game.

We'd love to help ya out with anything you need (as long as your willing to listen).

Cheers.
The First Order @ The Harbinger
Casual PVE Republic guild with Operations progression groups
Guild website | Forum
JonnyMuck (Guardian Tank) | JonnyBravo (Trooper Medic)

TenDarkPaladins
12.07.2012 , 05:25 PM | #3
I'm an idiot lol. Forgot to mention was looking for empire guild, unless it doesn't really matter. If I decide to roll a republic toon then I will remember your guild.
Dojo, the one and only.
Dójó- Op Heals, Kakuto- Sorc Heals, Xxdojoxx- Sin Tank, Hyperma- Jugg Dps

oredith
12.07.2012 , 05:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TenDarkPaladins View Post
I'm an idiot lol. Forgot to mention was looking for empire guild, unless it doesn't really matter. If I decide to roll a republic toon then I will remember your guild.
most people would have gathered that from "39 sniper"..
(╯°□°)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

JonMuckey
12.07.2012 , 07:50 PM | #5
Yeah, we are spawning off an Imp side guild but TFO is mainly Republic. Most likely we will be running our imp side alts through which are around your level.
The First Order @ The Harbinger
Casual PVE Republic guild with Operations progression groups
Guild website | Forum
JonnyMuck (Guardian Tank) | JonnyBravo (Trooper Medic)

Phorhed
12.09.2012 , 10:04 AM | #6
Nemesis Reborn is looking for some more members as well. Feel free to contact one of us in game or just shoot Graft an in game email. We can talk and see if NR is the guild for you.

Graft

or contact Jenn'a
Guild Master - Nemesis Reborn
Imperial -- Graft - Phorhed - Neck - Fatt - Belly-Button
Republic -- Phôrhed - Zzyzxx