Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has the change to F2P changed timelines and such?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Has the change to F2P changed timelines and such?

Thehellfire
12.07.2012 , 02:58 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by WookieIsshe View Post
They have dedicated teams for each of what you are talking about. This board is full of so called insiders like you like to think you are.
Your reading comprehension sucks. No where did I claim to "know". But the world is filled with the uneducated.

WookieIsshe
12.08.2012 , 03:09 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by jgoldsack View Post
Yes.

SWTOR is now an alternate future.
Quoted the wrong post.

WookieIsshe
12.08.2012 , 03:12 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkdoe View Post
So since you seem to think there are enough ppl working on this game please explain the countless threads on bugs that have been in since beta, long wait times for content (until recently), devs constantly ignoring what the community says it wants ( ie minigames etc.), poor testing of new content (gets releases with bugs that testers find and no word on when or even if they are aware of them).

Seems to me the community is constantly saying things are not going well
You see those type of posts in every single MMO that is out today and you will see them in every single MMO that gets released from now and until the end of the MMO. What is your point other then MMO's are filled with whiny brats who want instant gratification and if they don't get it they get on a message board to whine about it.

Jumajin
12.08.2012 , 03:19 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by WookieIsshe View Post
They have dedicated teams for each of what you are talking about. This board is full of so called insiders like you like to think you are.
Every MMO studio out there claims they have dedicated teams for each aspect of the game. Yet, as they all pretty much go F2P, you know what happens? Just what he said: mostly cash shop items, then bug fixes, then actual new content. I'm talking new content that actually comes in patches, not DLCs (which also count as cash shop).

It's been the normal operation for Turbine, SOE, and Cryptic thus far as they all went F2P, and I seriously doubt EA is going to do it differently. Oh, and those three also claim dedicated teams for X, Y, and Z, too. Doesn't stop a majority of develepment from going right into the cash shop for non-subscribers and subscribers to purchase.

grombrinda
12.08.2012 , 04:54 AM | #15
Not trying to start anything but I believe the cartel market will see more updates than the game itself. Seen in to many other f2p titles.
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!