Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mercenary DPS Looking for Progression Ops Group

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Mercenary DPS Looking for Progression Ops Group

Acento
12.07.2012 , 11:14 AM | #1
I am a Mercenary (Arsenal Spec) looking for a 8/16M Progression Ops group.

I have completed 5/5 HM TFB (Haven't been in NiM EC yet), and have the Dread Guard MH+OH, Pants, Feet, and Hands. Everything else is/was BiS from HM EC.

I'm a competitive player, a Min/Max'er, and I've never been reprimanded for having sub-par raid awareness. If it's new content, I prepare for fights prior to showing up, and have a tendency to not want to walk away from a fight until the boss is dead.

I don't PvP much, and am not all that interested in running old content. I can be available any night of the week from 5PM PST til whenever. The only constraint I really have is that I generally am only able to dedicate two nights a week to Ops. I am able to use Vent/Mumble/Skype, and have a mic and can/will speak.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

USCG_Davis
12.07.2012 , 02:04 PM | #2
Hey man,
<APEX> is starting up 16 man progression runs. We're currently 1/4 NiM EC, 5/5 HM TfB, 4/4 HM EC and 5/5 16 man SM TfB with 16 man NiM KP/EV on farm as well. Due to the large number of recruits we've just received, BiS is now a requirement for our raiders and applicants; and you meet those requirements. While, as of right now, I can't promise you a 8 man progression raid spot, I can offer you a spot in our 16 man raids. We will be running 16 man HM TfB this Saturday and you could use it to get a feel for the guild if you'd like. Feel free to ask any member of <APEX> in game what were like or check out our website at www.apex-theharbinger.enjin.com
Best of luck to you and where ever you decide to go man,
Atriss
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

dannystarr
12.07.2012 , 08:45 PM | #3
If you are interested more in a progression group rather than a guild then PUGS may be for you. Check out our recruitment thread here. PM me or contact me in-game if interested.
Sonicfury - Sonicheals - Sonicflame - Sonicslash
Sonic'boom - Sonicsmash - Sonicstrike - Sonicburst
The NomNomNom Legacy
Twitch Stream