Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

hardmode flashpoint for hk

PBSkrilla
12.07.2012 , 03:14 AM | #1
I got a lvl 50 sith assassin in some pretty fresh gear. would it be possible to get in a group to finish this part of the questline, or would i be pretty much instantly kicked because im not geared?

Eszi
12.07.2012 , 03:29 AM | #2
Instant kick

Igax
12.07.2012 , 03:34 AM | #3
Just que up, not everyone will be a dick and kick you.
Quote: Originally Posted by PhoenixStar
Yeah my eyes bugged out when I saw how many servers there are. Hopefully the population doesn't get spread too thin.

PBSkrilla
12.07.2012 , 04:35 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Igax View Post
Just que up, not everyone will be a dick and kick you.
i love your sig. anyways I've been sitting in the que for like 2 hours before going back to my alt, im just worried if they look at my gear and its not all purple they'd just kick me. i have all the proper mods installed on my gear i just didn't grind many dailies before i quit the game. how long are que times realistically for dps?

sstanks
12.07.2012 , 04:40 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by PBSkrilla View Post
i love your sig. anyways I've been sitting in the que for like 2 hours before going back to my alt, im just worried if they look at my gear and its not all purple they'd just kick me. i have all the proper mods installed on my gear i just didn't grind many dailies before i quit the game. how long are que times realistically for dps?
dps is going to take a while. What gear do you have? You know you can get the recurit PVP gear for free and that's good enough to DPS HM.

mitrikzoltan
12.07.2012 , 04:50 AM | #6
I got a lvl 50 sith assassin in some pretty fresh gear. would it be possible to get in a group to finish this part of the questline, or would i be pretty much instantly kicked because im not geared?
Your best bet is to ask guildies to go with you.

Marak
12.07.2012 , 05:10 AM | #7
Who actually cares? It's HM Foundry. Anyone that queues up with you likely outgears the crap out of the place and can easily carry one player through one of the easiest FPs in the game.
Cag - Juggernaut | V'ae - Sorcerer | V'ay - Mercenary
<The Jyse Legacy (50)> | Jedi Covenant
Aenik - Assassin | Vhay - Operative | K'rie - Sniper | Vhae - Marauder

atschai
12.07.2012 , 06:34 AM | #8
Recruit PVP gear is enough for Tier 1 HM FPs. Nuff said.

Thundergulch
12.07.2012 , 10:32 AM | #9
Your best bet is to ask in /General for a zerg hm run for the HK Component.

Icestar
12.07.2012 , 10:44 AM | #10
Use recruit-II gear, it is enough if you have a clue how to play your class.

Good luck
"Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot, be seen, but, we can feel them"
- Nikola Tesla