Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats up with Republic completely dominating 50 Warzones?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Whats up with Republic completely dominating 50 Warzones?

TrueEquality
12.13.2012 , 11:37 AM | #21
is all luck of the draw, you can bring added value with things like skill, vocal leadership/info sharing, class/spec, or change the chances for better or worse depending on who and how many you group with, at the end of the day imo it's a time killer/focus exerise/soul creation tool, or a harsh infliction by circumstance, lol i dont even know what that means, well ya i do when in the right mind set. anyways
Compassion: Shadow, Forall: Sage, Equality: Scoundrel, Evolving: Guardian, Circumstance: Marauder, Necessities: Powertech, Coincidence: Commando, Persist: Sniper

DarthBama
12.13.2012 , 02:11 PM | #22
Ok never mind, the OP is right. I just pvp'd on my Sage nothing but wins. Then switched to my sniper, nothing but horrible losses (I'm talking 600-0 Alderaan).

Irit
12.14.2012 , 07:47 AM | #23
Just be a bad-*** and solo the other team. Like me

Jacksyn
12.14.2012 , 09:25 AM | #24
This is a daily swing that happens all the time. I've been pretty much exclusively in balanced, premade 4-mans lately and whether you win or lose seems to be determined by who, or what shows up in the other half of your own ops frame.
Jaksyn, Jaklinn, Jaksynn, Jaklynn, Jakyle, Jakobbe, Jakor, Jakay
Jakcyn, Grimnor, Jaklen, Jaklene, Jakbrak, Jakleen, Jaksinn, Jaklenn

<Top Gun> The Harbinger

Dierdrea
12.14.2012 , 05:25 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacksyn View Post
This is a daily swing that happens all the time. I've been pretty much exclusively in balanced, premade 4-mans lately and whether you win or lose seems to be determined by who, or what shows up in the other half of your own ops frame.
This. So I decided to stay up 5 hours after my normal sleeping schedule to see how morning pvp is like. I had a decent group of friends with me and it looks to me like the pub compositions are full of healers and tank style dps and empire side is full of undergeared people running around like headless flies. Had a novare that was almost entire healers on the pub side. Still won and the smasher we had hit 1k dps smashing all the clumped healers lol.

PeteyLo
12.16.2012 , 12:36 AM | #26
Well, I have a different theory.

Here it is.
All the F2p players went imp side.

- Insanus

Knockerz
12.16.2012 , 03:10 AM | #27
I play both sides and haven't really notice a difference between imps or reps in terms of wins or losses.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

DarthAnvil
12.16.2012 , 10:54 AM | #28
All have presented valid points here. What it boils down to, regardless of how it looks at any given time, is each individual circumstance. I have personally dominated during times when Pubs are said to hold more sway, and have been beaten utterly at times when Imperials are supposedly on the ascendant. I have also experienced the reverse. When I do choose to pug, lately things are more of a gamble with regard to wins/losses. I will say that the prevalence of Smash/Force sweep klowns has made playing nigh unbearable, moreso because of the apparent lack of skill with which these individuals wield their currently overpowered classes. Couple that with the influx of 11-16k players (many of whom seem to have taken up residence on the Imperial side), and you'll get what appears to be a slant in one factions favor over the other. And this is an occurrence on /both/ sides of the fence.
Louvre, Operative
War Machine Guild Master
Wookieepedia Administrator
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

craig_mac
12.25.2012 , 02:49 PM | #29
I PVP lots for the emp. side and I would say the win/loses are about the same. I do vary well most of the time. When the EWH gear came out I did a weekly in a night. Just seemed like the Emps. were killing it. Other nights are a different story. Also group with people you know. It helps If I have enough guildies I will build the team just like a 8 man OP. 2 Tanks, 4dps, 2 heals. Never fails.

xscott
12.27.2012 , 12:37 PM | #30
postpost