Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats up with Republic completely dominating 50 Warzones?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Whats up with Republic completely dominating 50 Warzones?

xscott
12.06.2012 , 07:43 PM | #1
whats in the water over there on the Pub side?

Jedi-Masse
12.06.2012 , 07:51 PM | #2
Good always wins! Use the Force~!
Bose Relic
Retired~!

Dierdrea
12.06.2012 , 07:58 PM | #3
IMP side. I almost never lose games I play in and I solo queue a lot. I say most of the time it is up to you to direct your teammates. If you keep running into the same premade team and lose I suggest wait 10 minutes then queue up again if you can't stand it. Personally I would just queue up again to go kill them, might not take down their team, but I will try to kill a straggler or two lol.

The way I see it, more people are on imperial side include more new players, I have notice a recent influx of approx 14k hp people in warzones. A lot of times these individuals become liability to enemy smashers, but it is a part of the game, and you just got to work extra hard on objectives in their place.

Also I hear the morning times are particularly brutal but I am usually asleep by then, if you play during that time, best of luck, wish I can help

agape_
12.06.2012 , 08:54 PM | #4
I usually win 80-90% of games imp side its not the pubs its not having a good team composition to queue with.
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion

CaptainRod
12.06.2012 , 09:12 PM | #5
Try inviting like minded people to a group for wz's, I always try to fill up my friends list with people who I think do well at wz's. Not everyone always queues with a decent premade to back them up AGAPE, I know pug'ing can be frustrating.

Haystak
12.06.2012 , 10:06 PM | #6
Sounds like you might be straight solo queing.

In my experience your setting yourself up for failure when you do this.

Group up with other people, atleast then your sure to reduce your chances of getting multiple fresh players in your group.

Pubs dont win more often, coordinated groups win more often.
60s Scoundrel,Sage
55s Everything else

Abbrachmann
12.06.2012 , 10:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
I usually win 80-90% of games imp side its not the pubs its not having a good team composition to queue with.
There is my old friend.....So Agape hows normal ques been going havent seen much of your RAWR guild tag around anymore.

Dierdrea
12.07.2012 , 12:42 AM | #8
I think I am the luckiest solo queue person out there. The other half of the time I do run in a premade though.

agape_
12.07.2012 , 03:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Abbrachmann View Post
There is my old friend.....So Agape hows normal ques been going havent seen much of your RAWR guild tag around anymore.
How about queueing up a little later kind of tired having to play at 5pm to see covenant premades, prime time is 12am
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion

Spatology
12.07.2012 , 04:34 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
How about queueing up a little later kind of tired having to play at 5pm to see covenant premades, prime time is 12am
If agape is one of harbringers best pvper's i literally must be the best to ever have existed ever in the history of the universe unabridged. You need a new sig.