Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harbinger PVE DPS Leaderboard

TradeLA
12.15.2012 , 02:00 AM | #61
Tradewind, 5/31/5 Carnage Marauder: 1986.05

http://www.torparse.com/a/74844

Edit: Got a better one: 2008.57

http://www.torparse.com/a/74863

knnccb
12.15.2012 , 06:18 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by xIphonex View Post
I am making an assumption. Some classes definitely have the potential to do mad deeps. I was sketchy when I saw a guy from tomb of freedom nadd which played balance shadow do 2184 DPS on their board. I definitely knew no matter what you do it's impossible for shadows to do that. I essentially got the guy kicked from the board lol.
Hey now.. I helped you too ok... dont be credit hogging now. haha..

-- Ribs

Chaqen
12.15.2012 , 07:15 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
just to know since i havnt paid much attention to torparse info outside my raids which have all the stuff.. how do you know if people is actually using soemone else with armor reduction/adrenals outside buffs? just wondering since its in the rules lol
More or less it comes from looking at the logs; if someone's attacks seem quite a bit higher then another person without any apparent reason, then you can speculate what may be causing such things.

On a sidenote is it okay for marauders to build rage and fury before starting the parse? I noticed one parse in particular where the person was able to use berserk at the start, and then use frenzy for bloodthrist. I am not calling the person a cheat or anything like that, but just asking for a clarification of the rules before i start working on parses.
-La'Mis Legacy- Proud Member of Hatred and PUGS

Biskibis-Operative -- Kemenotic-Marauder -- Chaqen-Darksin -- Wallabe-Sniper -- Belsapher-Mercenary

xIphonex
12.17.2012 , 01:43 PM | #64
bump to front

Dierdrea
12.18.2012 , 11:50 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaqen View Post
More or less it comes from looking at the logs; if someone's attacks seem quite a bit higher then another person without any apparent reason, then you can speculate what may be causing such things.

On a sidenote is it okay for marauders to build rage and fury before starting the parse? I noticed one parse in particular where the person was able to use berserk at the start, and then use frenzy for bloodthrist. I am not calling the person a cheat or anything like that, but just asking for a clarification of the rules before i start working on parses.
You can cut your log on torparse for a best 6-min duration. So I don't think it really matters what you start with, you can just cut out the 30 stack building part at the beginning of your parse if you want. The only thing I think is prohibited is asking for another's help for debuffs, etc, on boss, anything you can bring yourself is perfectly fine.

Dierdrea
12.18.2012 , 01:39 PM | #66
Errg, Chukles you linked the wrong log, I am somehow now Invinc the operative lolz...

xIphonex
12.18.2012 , 03:32 PM | #67
sorry lol i am dumb

shadynut
12.23.2012 , 12:05 AM | #68
2022.86. Your move, Fascinate. =P

Edit: with trimming, got 2067.07.
Andilus Sirandi
<The Silver Order>

BreakingNews
12.23.2012 , 01:20 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by shadynut View Post