Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Harbinger PVE DPS Leaderboard


Okuy's Avatar


Okuy
02.04.2013 , 09:55 PM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by Leonidax View Post
Opfotm is correct, based on sim cant get past 2158 on Carnage

2155 Ship Operations Dummy

http://www.torparse.com/a/119677/tim...088/0/Overview
That sim is incorrect already proved it..
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

sphyg's Avatar


sphyg
02.06.2013 , 11:26 PM | #262
So here is my best parse Best Parse to date. Not BIS yet but pretty close:

Any tips to my rotation would be appreciated!

And here is my Gear:

And here is my spec:
31/03/07
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

noobiedude's Avatar


noobiedude
02.07.2013 , 02:31 AM | #263
Smrf''trf 2177.02 dps
Well due to peer pressure I switched to on use power and internal proc relic and did 8/6/27. lulz. No thermal detonator makes Pyro even more dull.

walterabrego's Avatar


walterabrego
02.07.2013 , 07:04 AM | #264
CrookedSitlo Gunslinger Sharpshooter im updating got 2021 Dps for 360 sec which is 6 min and then i drop to 1930 Dps


http://www.torparse.com/a/125402/68/0/Damage+Dealt

T-Assassin's Avatar


T-Assassin
02.07.2013 , 11:56 AM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by noobiedude View Post
Smrf''trf 2177.02 dps
Well due to peer pressure I switched to on use power and internal proc relic and did 8/6/27. lulz. No thermal detonator makes Pyro even more dull.
wish my rail shot crit 74% of the time...
"Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur."
"Today is a good day for someone else to die." -

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
02.07.2013 , 12:12 PM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by T-Assassin View Post

wish my rail shot crit 74% of the time...
He has the rape face pvp set bonus for an extra base 15% crit :P

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
02.07.2013 , 02:05 PM | #267
I raise all of you this, 1950 dps @ 20 minutes 41 seconds long without use of adrenals or bloodthirst...

Talk about sustained :P

http://www.torparse.com/a/125704/tim...0/Damage+Dealt

Dierdrea's Avatar


Dierdrea
02.07.2013 , 02:36 PM | #268
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
I raise all of you this, 1950 dps @ 20 minutes 41 seconds long without use of adrenals or bloodthirst...

Talk about sustained :P

http://www.torparse.com/a/125704/tim...0/Damage+Dealt
I sincerely hope you wrote a macro to do this...or paid someone while you watch cuz....10 minutes and my mind starts to wander and my fingers hurt. But 20....

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
02.07.2013 , 02:38 PM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by Dierdrea View Post
I sincerely hope you wrote a macro to do this...or paid someone while you watch cuz....10 minutes and my mind starts to wander and my fingers hurt. But 20....
mind went on auto, didn't really pay attention to it, then realized it was like 20 minutes lols

USCG_Davis's Avatar


USCG_Davis
02.07.2013 , 06:04 PM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
I raise all of you this, 1950 dps @ 20 minutes 41 seconds long without use of adrenals or bloodthirst...

Talk about sustained :P

http://www.torparse.com/a/125704/tim...0/Damage+Dealt
Very impressive Sir. Got 1950-ish over 10 mins before getting mind numbingly bored so mad props for going to the 20 min mark. But I did open with Adrenals. Not sure how you guys keep parsing all the time. I hate it with a passion.
Atrss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ