Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harbinger PVE DPS Leaderboard

WooduckAUS
01.22.2013 , 12:30 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Knopik View Post
Hey Guys.

This is a really awesome post and i've learned a lot as an assassin (madness) from this post.
I just had one question.

So how do I trim the log so it shows up that I fought this boss and so on and so forth?

Thanks!
Can't say no to helping a fellow Shadow/Assassin, should be more of us!!

In Torparse on the left side underneath your individual fights, there is a "By Time" tab. Just simply enter in the time you want to start the fight and end the fight, then click on "View", Obviously check your entire parse and then trim it to where you do a good amount of spikey damage and end it around there. Making sure your fight still goes for at least 6mins, which is what was stated in OP i believe.

Also, if you are just looking for Boss Fights from an OP or FP etc, there is a tab at the top that seperates the Boss fights from the trash.

Lastly, if you hover over the individual fight tabs (still on the left) it will tell you who you were fighting in the parse. It will have a boss' name from an op. Another characters name from pvp. Or it will say Ops Training Dummy if you are testing on the dummy.

Hope this helps and answers your question.

IAmViiOLENT
01.22.2013 , 06:22 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by WiththeForc View Post
I'm not really seeing anything wrong, though I just sorta skimmed through it. Based on the #'s you're gearing up the way I am now. At the time I did my parse I had a little higher power and less crit, so I probably could put up a slightly higher parse myself. Though I'm probably not the expert to ask here since Opfotm simmed it and I think he said an anni marauder can get 2254 dps over a 5 min. parse (and I think that involves no ramping up either), and my best parse atm is about 90 dps lower than that with the ramp up. Think it just comes down to gearing up correctly (based on the info on mmo mechanics, I've got the best setup available until new gear comes out), how much lag you have that day, which stim you're using (rakata or exotech, but I don't think it makes that much of a difference, don't have anything to support that though) and how much luck you have with your crits.

Edit: Oh wow, I was wrong, looking back it was 2554 dps, so I am WAY off.
2288 dps from watchmen sent over on TOFN. http://www.torparse.com/a/107667/tim...990/0/Overview

I believe that's on a fleet dummy even, so seeing that; you can easily extrapolate a 2.3k-2.4k parse on a dummy.

WooduckAUS
01.22.2013 , 06:44 PM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
2288 dps from watchmen sent over on TOFN. http://www.torparse.com/a/107667/tim...990/0/Overview

I believe that's on a fleet dummy even, so seeing that; you can easily extrapolate a 2.3k-2.4k parse on a dummy.
He has the same APM as Beastfury? So where would the difference come from, if you're referring to lag..?

IAmViiOLENT
01.22.2013 , 07:02 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by WooduckAUS View Post
He has the same APM as Beastfury? So where would the difference come from, if you're referring to lag..?
Apm ends up mattering to the extreme in Anni because of the bleeds consisting on most of it, its more based on timing of Annihilate to the exact GCD (Its offset by the .5s because of its skill tree reduction) so even missing it by a few extra ms adds a lot less DPS. So, him having .8 less APM than beast, does mean that likely he had some extreme lag.

For example, using the keetsune sim with latency options, 0ms with the 240 crit setup = 2572 dps. 50ms with same setup = 2458 dps.

50 ms, in many other specs wouldn't make that big of a difference, in fact for PT's/VG's that are pyro/assault, having a 50 or so MS adds DPS over 0ms because of their reapplication thing. (There's a long write up in their doc sim about it).

IAmViiOLENT
01.22.2013 , 08:02 PM | #205
This is odd, here is a parse from my sorc, and its reported as being an assassin... Looking at the log, its obviously a sorc... not a Sin. But ok.

Anyways, full 61 pretty much ,rakata earpiece (welfare gear), sorc @ 1749 dps with variant 3/7/31 spec.

IAmViiOLENT
01.23.2013 , 03:12 AM | #206
Really hate to tell all of you anni maras/watchmen sents out there this, but toss out your pve armorings and get 4 WH Vindicator ones. Just did the testing myself, its easily a 3-5% global DPS increase, and once you start to realize how to line it up as burst, it can just pump out a ridiculous amount of damage at once during a burst phase.

BreakingNews
01.23.2013 , 03:23 AM | #207
Really hate to tell all of you anni maras/watchmen sents out there this, but toss out your pve armorings and get 4 WH Vindicator ones. Just did the testing myself, its easily a 3-5% global DPS increase, and once you start to realize how to line it up as burst, it can just pump out a ridiculous amount of damage at once during a burst phase.
No bueno
Conqueror of the Dread Fortress & Deposer of the Dread Masters FASCINATE "KEVIN" RAMEN

Sixthy
01.23.2013 , 04:45 AM | #208
gross
Rokuthy Sunrise
<Synergy>
We can speak obsession - We can love the endless.

Korbayne
01.23.2013 , 03:59 PM | #209
wait just read the last page of this and too lazy to read 20 pages to find this but there is a difference between the fleet dummy and ship dummy for dps is it just server lag or? and what is the general difference?

Dierdrea
01.23.2013 , 04:57 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by Korbayne View Post
wait just read the last page of this and too lazy to read 20 pages to find thi but there is adifference between the fleety dummy and ship dummy for dps is it just server lag or? and what is the general difference?
Damn it dude, I so want to tell you but I am just too lazy to do it...