Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harbinger PVE DPS Leaderboard

Dierdrea
12.06.2012 , 08:16 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Fertringer View Post
Torparse has a stats area you can measure your epeen against:

http://www.torparse.com/statistics
And Chukles is on there, don't see Fertringer though...

I am not going to post about dummy until I beat your 1900 Chuks!! Wait for it!

In the meantime, sure raid buffed but my personal best on a moving fight: http://www.torparse.com/a/52875/8

In before all the snipers, powertechs, warriors, and mercs post their ridiculous dps...

xIphonex
12.06.2012 , 08:53 PM | #12
Nice job D ! I love the fact that the people on this thread are literally scared to put their DPS. This is just something I wanted to do since there's a ton of other servers that started this and they have people actively posting their parses. It seems to me I just made this to get trolled. So listen up people if you have nothing but ignorance to say that just means you suck and don't want to put your parse up because your skeptical some will look at you the wrong way. Its alright I understand....

AngelFluttershy
12.06.2012 , 10:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by xIphonex View Post
It seems to me I just made this to get trolled. So listen up people if you have nothing but ignorance to say that just means you suck and don't want to put your parse up because your skeptical some will look at you the wrong way. Its alright I understand....
Now you're making it sound like you're attempting to troll.

Chaqen
12.07.2012 , 01:18 AM | #14
You should reduce the timer down to 5 mins from 6 minutes. As a marauder i can get 2 BTs within a 6 minute period which would be a bit unrealistic and would five me an unfair advantage.

Here is a few recent parses of my Marauder who recently went carnage spec:
NiM-Tanks
HM-Kephess 2.0
Here is a old annihilation parse of mine (this was with a different raid group, with a different strat):
HM-Kephess 2.0
Here is one of my sniper alt, lethality spec:
HM-kephess 2.0

I will try to get some 5 and 6 minute OPs dummy parses for you next week, even though i usually fall asleep trying to do them and **** up my rotation :P
-La'Mis Legacy- Proud Member of Hatred and PUGS

Biskibis-Operative -- Kemenotic-Marauder -- Chaqen-Darksin -- Wallabe-Sniper -- Belsapher-Mercenary

Spatology
12.07.2012 , 04:38 AM | #15
im too scared to link a parse, *runs away from thread*

Do 1900 on Kephass NiM EC, ill atleast try and remember to be impressed if you do that...

crazyBE
12.07.2012 , 05:11 AM | #16
Nice job D ! I love the fact that the people on this thread are literally scared to put their DPS. This is just something I wanted to do since there's a ton of other servers that started this and they have people actively posting their parses. It seems to me I just made this to get trolled. So listen up people if you have nothing but ignorance to say that just means you suck and don't want to put your parse up because your skeptical some will look at you the wrong way. Its alright I understand....
Look at your own 'Server Records' thread on here. You marked your own record just to get some attention and desperately trying to prove you are the best.
And in this reply you once again stroke your ego by saying everyone who doesn't post is too scared.

The reason why other servers actually get people posting is because the person starting it does it for reasons other than to brag about himself.

xIphonex
12.07.2012 , 09:51 AM | #17
Oh man I can't wait for Spliffy to see what you guys are saying to me.

angel_dust
12.07.2012 , 09:58 AM | #18
Hey guys, Chukles here. Saw this from a few servers and thought it might be neat to start. Highest DPS on the operations dumbie.

Rules
~At least a 6 minute parse.
~Must be either on a ship Operations Dumby or the Operations dumbie from the fleet.
~You can use all 4 class buffs, adrenals, and stims.
~Cannnot however use external buffs ex. (inspiration from another source other than yours, armor debuff from another source)
~Link from TORparse (you may trim the time in the parse to see where you did the most, just make sure it's at least 6 minutes)
~Last but not least, have fun!

(Top 15 Parses will be on this list, if you dont mind list your spec as well!)

DPS

1) Chukles (1903 DPS) http://www.torparse.com/a/60801/time...036/1354335420
Spec: 7/3/31 Balance

What kind of gear do you have, cause that plays alot in the damage you do. Unless you have all dread guard gear, there's no point in participating in this challenge.

xIphonex
12.07.2012 , 10:08 AM | #19
I am half dreadguard/campaign. And sorry I sound so frustrated but with the comments I had to read that made me upset. Just meant to be a fun thread, until people got me angry.

angel_dust
12.07.2012 , 10:18 AM | #20
I am half dreadguard/campaign. And sorry I sound so frustrated but with the comments I had to read that made me upset. Just meant to be a fun thread, until people got me angry.
Thatís understandable, but unless you have the top tier gear youíre never going to be top dps no matter how good you are. If youíre in semi decent gear dropping good dps, someone in customized dread guard gear will always win if there somewhat of a good player.