Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Harbinger PVE DPS Leaderboard

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Harbinger PVE DPS Leaderboard
 

TwistedTony's Avatar


TwistedTony
01.18.2013 , 09:11 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
I know you were asking in another thread, and I just remembered. This is a no bloodthirst 2104 parse-
http://www.torparse.com/a/104084/tim...232/0/Overview
Did it literally a minute ago. I accidentally cut it a bit short, but really what vexo posted before still just isn't possible.
thats beast dude, gratz are def in ordrer. are you BIS yet?
The Bastion - Descension
Rexas - Juggernaut, Predatus - Marauder, Malitus - Assassin
Vigilax - Guardian

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
01.18.2013 , 09:22 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by TwistedTony View Post
actually the best dps jug out there, despite being annoying is hell, IS mauull, and he's vengeance spec. He puts up 1900 plus on the dummy. He's taught the community a couple things, and they really made a difference. im full campaign, with both DG relics, chest, gloves, earpiece and a couple 63's and im putting up 1860 http://www.torparse.com/a/103317 it dropped down to 1780 or something due to a lag spike where i just didn't hit the dummy for like 10 seconds.

also feel free to spy on my rotation, though its not perfect
We do have a jugg on our server by the name of Tygra, I'd love for him to post up some logs but Ive only ever seen him use mox and he doesn't particularly care about DPS beyond doing his numbers. Ive seen him reach 1950+ on dummy in veng, and in raid he's actually never too far behind my mara.

Quote: Originally Posted by TwistedTony View Post
thats beast dude, gratz are def in ordrer. are you BIS yet?
and yes, I'm full BiS. Here's what I run for my gear. http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...c-4cea52ee1f0e

TwistedTony's Avatar


TwistedTony
01.18.2013 , 09:26 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
We do have a jugg on our server by the name of Tygra, I'd for him to post up some logs but Ive only ever seen him use mox and he doesn't particularly care about DPS beyond doing his numbers. Ive seen him reach 1950+ on dummy in veng, and in raid he's actually never too far behind my mara.
damn that's sick, i looked him up on torparse and no results. Shame, i'd love to see it on paper what he can do
The Bastion - Descension
Rexas - Juggernaut, Predatus - Marauder, Malitus - Assassin
Vigilax - Guardian

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
01.18.2013 , 09:34 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by TwistedTony View Post
damn that's sick, i looked him up on torparse and no results. Shame, i'd love to see it on paper what he can do
Yeah, I know my jugg has had some fun times parsing; but sadly I decided to scrap his DPS gear after realizing that no one would ever let me do anything but tank on him in progression raids He does 1900 though!
Boo.
Ah well, Rage spec was boring as hell anyway :P

TwistedTony's Avatar


TwistedTony
01.18.2013 , 09:48 PM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Yeah, I know my jugg has had some fun times parsing; but sadly I decided to scrap his DPS gear after realizing that no one would ever let me do anything but tank on him in progression raids He does 1900 though!
Boo.
Ah well, Rage spec was boring as hell anyway :P
yeah i love my dps jug, but it's a pain in the *** seeing marauders, pt's and mercs and snipers doing 2000+ while we cant even break 2000, maxing out at 1950.
The Bastion - Descension
Rexas - Juggernaut, Predatus - Marauder, Malitus - Assassin
Vigilax - Guardian

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
01.18.2013 , 09:50 PM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by TwistedTony View Post
yeah i love my dps jug, but it's a pain in the *** seeing marauders, pt's and mercs and snipers doing 2000+ while we cant even break 2000, maxing out at 1950.
You should try being Sorc DPS (my other DD/healer 50), or an operative DPS :P

My sorc has never gone above 1900, it maxed at 1892. Once.

TwistedTony's Avatar


TwistedTony
01.18.2013 , 09:55 PM | #187
yeah see that's crap too. Idk why bioware does it like that, every class should have equal potential dps with the exception of marauders and snipers due to being pure dps classes. Personally i think having pure dps classes was stupid to begin with, but lets take one step at a time.
The Bastion - Descension
Rexas - Juggernaut, Predatus - Marauder, Malitus - Assassin
Vigilax - Guardian

eVentHoriZn's Avatar


eVentHoriZn
01.19.2013 , 04:00 AM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by TwistedTony View Post
actually the best dps jug out there, despite being annoying is hell, IS mauull, and he's vengeance spec. He puts up 1900 plus on the dummy. He's taught the community a couple things, and they really made a difference. im full campaign, with both DG relics, chest, gloves, earpiece and a couple 63's and im putting up 1860 http://www.torparse.com/a/103317 it dropped down to 1780 or something due to a lag spike where i just didn't hit the dummy for like 10 seconds.

also feel free to spy on my rotation, though its not perfect
Hmm, rotation is pretty much the same, forcescream on cooldown except on ravage proc. Bleh, I hate the RNG factor on the ravage reset; I feel thats the real reason the dps falls so far behind my sentinel which has a pretty much set in stone 1.2.3. rotation. Thanks for putting that up, I'll probably give the DG relics a shot tomorrow.
Lykui - Juggernaut
The Harbinger

Okuy's Avatar


Okuy
01.19.2013 , 12:36 PM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
The 2228 parse from Worf is faked, it's actually 2097 and has just never been updated to fit that.
The parse from Wales however is quite beautiful, it's very impressive IMO.
2097 is still good, specially VG.
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

Dierdrea's Avatar


Dierdrea
01.19.2013 , 08:20 PM | #190
OMG Chukles stop warzoning for 1 game and update the thread lolz :P