Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Accidentally bought HK-51 Character Perk - Ticket Closed Unresolved

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Accidentally bought HK-51 Character Perk - Ticket Closed Unresolved

Ejudicator
12.06.2012 , 01:34 PM | #1
As the subject line suggests, I accidently bought the unlock on my main toon after I ran the HK-51 quests thinking it unlocked him on my other toons. The system allowed me to do it and I found out later I should have read more closely as this doesn't unlock the option globally. I visited the forum and it said to contact customer service in game for a refund of the Cartel coins and removal of the option from my main as HK was already unlocked and that it was a bug. They needed the name of the main etc and all info was provided.

I waited about a week for a response and then got the canned reply of "We only assist with class missions" and the ticket was closed. Has anyone else experienced this? I was told exactly what to do, did it, and no resolution.

My last recourse is to come here in the hope that someone will re-review the ticket.

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7075

SkuzBukit
12.06.2012 , 01:37 PM | #2
I totally sympathise with your case, this is unfortunately how bad the game has become, simple - rather stupid, omissions of quality checking are slipping through on an ever more rapid basis.

QA & Customer support took the biggest losses of staff & the cracks are appearing, as they inevitably would be expected to.
Mercenary 55 | Assassin 50 | Marauder 50 | Sniper 50 | Operative 55 | Sorcerer 55 | Powertech 51 | Juggernaut 55
Gunslinger 55 | Guardian 55 | Sage 55 | Vanguard 55 | Scoundrel 27 | Commando 22 | Sentinel 22 | Shadow 21