Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

stealth ball carrier

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
stealth ball carrier

Mike_Landers
12.06.2012 , 11:57 AM | #1
I just wanna share a weird bug that happened today in low bracket pvp. I was playing my assassin and my team mate had the ball....we were near last flame trap and got both focused. I force speed to escape and both my team mate and his attacker died in the flame. At the same moment i cloaked and since i was the closest member of our team I got the ball but was still stealth. I'm not sure if it was an animation bug or if I was really stealth while carrying the ball but since nobody attacked me for the next 30 sec I assume it was the latter.
Only my team mates seemed to see me...I even walked between 2 opponents and none attacked or cc me

Did it already happened to someone?
Could someone that was in the opposing team confirm they couldn't see the ball (and its holder)?
The game happened this afternoon on The Red Eclipse

Wainamoinen
12.06.2012 , 12:46 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Mike_Landers View Post
I just wanna share a weird bug that happened today in low bracket pvp. I was playing my assassin and my team mate had the ball....we were near last flame trap and got both focused. I force speed to escape and both my team mate and his attacker died in the flame. At the same moment i cloaked and since i was the closest member of our team I got the ball but was still stealth. I'm not sure if it was an animation bug or if I was really stealth while carrying the ball but since nobody attacked me for the next 30 sec I assume it was the latter.
Only my team mates seemed to see me...I even walked between 2 opponents and none attacked or cc me

Did it already happened to someone?
Could someone that was in the opposing team confirm they couldn't see the ball (and its holder)?
The game happened this afternoon on The Red Eclipse
Had similar happen on my scoundrel once, months ago now.

Was chasing the ball carrier, but getting hammered myself by his friends. I combat stealthed just before I died, in the same moment as the ball carrier went down (might have been to a dot just after). The ball came to me and I was still stealthed.

Only time I've seen it, though I think I remember reading another post describing the same sort of thing once.
There will be blood, it might be yours;
So go kill someone - signed, Bad Horse

Ilmarinen 65 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)