Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Newest evolution of premade war zones...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Newest evolution of premade war zones...

ObiJuanShenobi
12.06.2012 , 11:47 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by NinjaApacHe View Post
Sorry, but what leaves me doubtful is the fact that it's really difficult ro foresee in which WZ I will queue. With today's numbers it's really difficult to be against the people you would like to be. To me this is a story.
Think what you want. I don't really care. Just serving notice to players that its happening, which is okay to do because people use forums to share in game happenings. How you handle it is your business. Personally it's kinda stupid that you would choose not to believe it just for the simple fact that making it up serves me no purpose or reward and the fact that doing that could easily be coordinated.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

ObiJuanShenobi
12.06.2012 , 11:48 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Well I have not seen this yet but I have seen a video of this happening on Po5 a few months back so I know it has happened.
It happened last game. First time I've ever seen it happen but it's been talked about by others lately.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

cycao
12.06.2012 , 11:53 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiJuanShenobi View Post
It happened last game. First time I've ever seen it happen but it's been talked about by others lately.
Well Ill be home from work in 5 hours so Ill have to see if I run into this tonight.

Malastare
12.06.2012 , 11:54 AM | #14
Report them.

Sounds like griefing or exploiting to me. Feel free to announce to your server which guild is doing it and suggest that others report them if they dislike the behavior as well. Being in a guild doesn't give you any right to ruin the game for others so your guildies can benefit. In fact, I'd love to see guilds that do that get disbanded.

AstralProjection
12.06.2012 , 11:59 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiJuanShenobi View Post
Think what you want. I don't really care. Just serving notice to players that its happening, which is okay to do because people use forums to share in game happenings. How you handle it is your business. Personally it's kinda stupid that you would choose not to believe it just for the simple fact that making it up serves me no purpose or reward and the fact that doing that could easily be coordinated.
It's really not all that hard to sync queuing in Vent/TS/Mumble and get into a warzone with your buddies. I'd say it's around a 50/50 shot if you queue at the same second, maybe more. Especially during the day when less people play.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Softcore PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Poet Warlord | International Guild