Newest evolution of premade war zones...

ObiJuanShenobi

Just when I thought the Imp premade hell couldn't get any worse, this crap evolved into a new kind of monster:

We faced an Imp premades this morning, but to add insult to injury half of OUR OWN REPUBLIC TEAM were pub alt buddies of that Imp premade! They stayed in the WZ to ensure their Imp counterparts won the match by refusing to fight or heal. The reason? "We need comms". Your imp buddies need comms?! Trust me, they can get that on their own on our server (PO5) without taking it this far! Worse than that, we couldn't kick them!

/end rant

PO5 beware, the garabage just got worse.

Edited by ObiJuanShenobi

Just when I thought the Imp premades hell couldn't get any worse, this crap evolved into a new kind of monster:

We faced an Imp premades this morning, but to add insult to injury half of OUR OWN REPUBLIC TEAM were pub alt buddies of that Imp premade! They stayed in the WZ to ensure their Imp counterparts won the match by refusing to fight or heal. The reason? "We need comms". Your imp buddies need comms?! Trust me, they can get that on their own on our server (PO5) without taking it this far! Worse than that, we couldn't kick them!

/end rant

PO5 beware, the garabage just got worse.

Proof or it's not true. Send a report with time and place to the CS. If it's true they will find out through chat.

Edited by NinjaApacHe

Sorry, but what leaves me doubtful is the fact that it's really difficult ro foresee in which WZ I will queue. With today's numbers it's really difficult to be against the people you would like to be. To me this is a story. Edited by NinjaApacHe

I agree with those that said you should report this in game (take screen shots of the conversations if they admit it to you).

That said,

WoW is combatting Pre-Made hell by essentually not allowing premades in normal BGs (WZs) for pre made groups they have rated BGs and Arenas. Reason, for doing this was so that PvP would be fun for those that don't have access to pre made groups or are new to PvP. SWTOR would be well served if they did something similar.

Sorry, but what leaves me doubtful is the fact that it's really difficult ro foresee in which WZ I will queue. With today's numbers it's really difficult to be against the people you would like to be. To me this is a story.

Think what you want. I don't really care. Just serving notice to players that its happening, which is okay to do because people use forums to share in game happenings. How you handle it is your business. Personally it's kinda stupid that you would choose not to believe it just for the simple fact that making it up serves me no purpose or reward and the fact that doing that could easily be coordinated.

Report them.

Sounds like griefing or exploiting to me. Feel free to announce to your server which guild is doing it and suggest that others report them if they dislike the behavior as well. Being in a guild doesn't give you any right to ruin the game for others so your guildies can benefit. In fact, I'd love to see guilds that do that get disbanded.

Think what you want. I don't really care. Just serving notice to players that its happening, which is okay to do because people use forums to share in game happenings. How you handle it is your business. Personally it's kinda stupid that you would choose not to believe it just for the simple fact that making it up serves me no purpose or reward and the fact that doing that could easily be coordinated.

It's really not all that hard to sync queuing in Vent/TS/Mumble and get into a warzone with your buddies. I'd say it's around a 50/50 shot if you queue at the same second, maybe more. Especially during the day when less people play.