Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Newest evolution of premade war zones...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Newest evolution of premade war zones...

ObiJuanShenobi
12.06.2012 , 11:35 AM | #1
Just when I thought the Imp premade hell couldn't get any worse, this crap evolved into a new kind of monster:

We faced an Imp premades this morning, but to add insult to injury half of OUR OWN REPUBLIC TEAM were pub alt buddies of that Imp premade! They stayed in the WZ to ensure their Imp counterparts won the match by refusing to fight or heal. The reason? "We need comms". Your imp buddies need comms?! Trust me, they can get that on their own on our server (PO5) without taking it this far! Worse than that, we couldn't kick them!

/end rant

PO5 beware, the garabage just got worse.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

NinjaApacHe
12.06.2012 , 11:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiJuanShenobi View Post
Just when I thought the Imp premades hell couldn't get any worse, this crap evolved into a new kind of monster:

We faced an Imp premades this morning, but to add insult to injury half of OUR OWN REPUBLIC TEAM were pub alt buddies of that Imp premade! They stayed in the WZ to ensure their Imp counterparts won the match by refusing to fight or heal. The reason? "We need comms". Your imp buddies need comms?! Trust me, they can get that on their own on our server (PO5) without taking it this far! Worse than that, we couldn't kick them!

/end rant

PO5 beware, the garabage just got worse.
Proof or it's not true. Send a report with time and place to the CS. If it's true they will find out through chat.
The Kun Legacy - ToFN
TU'PAKH 60 SW/Mar - YACHIN 60 SI/Sin - A'SHARADD 60 SW/Jug- KAASDAR 60 IA/Op
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/NJDcyp

ObiJuanShenobi
12.06.2012 , 11:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by NinjaApacHe View Post
Pfroof or it's not true.
Want proof? If u have a 50 on po5 go see for yourself. I have nothing to gain by making this crap up. I've got names and everything.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

LegendaryBlade
12.06.2012 , 11:37 AM | #4
Next time that happens screenshot it (I imagine they were pretty open about it in chat judging by how you are talking) and report them.
Star Trek Online Science Officer - "To boldy go where no man has gone before."
Jung Ma RP-PVP Server:
Armetage - Gunslinger

MiaRB
12.06.2012 , 11:37 AM | #5
is not really a new thing. but report them, especially if they are admitting it to you in chat.
can't wait for this game to come out!

NinjaApacHe
12.06.2012 , 11:38 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiJuanShenobi View Post
Want proof? If u have a 50 on po5 go see for yourself. I have nothing to gain by making this crap up. I've got names and everything.
Then send a report instead of coming on the forums.
The Kun Legacy - ToFN

ObiJuanShenobi
12.06.2012 , 11:41 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by NinjaApacHe View Post
Then send a report instead of coming on the forums.
I did report it. I posted it on the forums to send warning to people in the server that its happening.
The Lightstrider Legacy

NinjaApacHe
12.06.2012 , 11:41 AM | #8
Sorry, but what leaves me doubtful is the fact that it's really difficult ro foresee in which WZ I will queue. With today's numbers it's really difficult to be against the people you would like to be. To me this is a story.
The Kun Legacy - ToFN

Urael
12.06.2012 , 11:42 AM | #9
I agree with those that said you should report this in game (take screen shots of the conversations if they admit it to you).

That said,

WoW is combatting Pre-Made hell by essentually not allowing premades in normal BGs (WZs) for pre made groups they have rated BGs and Arenas. Reason, for doing this was so that PvP would be fun for those that don't have access to pre made groups or are new to PvP. SWTOR would be well served if they did something similar.

cycao
12.06.2012 , 11:46 AM | #10
Well I have not seen this yet but I have seen a video of this happening on Po5 a few months back so I know it has happened.