Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty hunter fixes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bounty hunter fixes

af_raptura
12.06.2012 , 03:01 PM | #11
I personally would like the bounty hunter to have a reason to use missile blast. It has a hight heat cost and does little damage, so has little use. Now, if it had a snare, or a root was attached to it, I would mix it in to the rotation in pvp a lot more.
PvE theorycrafting has really loosened their standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by karlwaite View Post
As for the skill changes to benefit pvp likes of the fly by damage reduction they suffered and reducing focused defence by 200% is a joke they are affecting pve to benefit pvp.

JackNader
12.06.2012 , 06:21 PM | #12
Yeh missile blast gets dropped off my taskbar at level 2 lol.

Kintaroshi
12.06.2012 , 09:17 PM | #13
I strongly agree with the immunity to interrupt.
Kintaroshi - Powertech
-S- Silent Strike multi-MMO gaming guild since 04' -S-
=Shadowfire's Feared Pikeman Bounty Hunter=
SOE stole my DoTs and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

foxmob
12.06.2012 , 09:44 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Siorac View Post
By all means give Commandos a passive talent to make it uninterruptable.

Vanguards, however, don't need any fixes or additional tools. Tanks maybe (in PvP) but their problems won't be fixed by an uninterruptable Mortar Volley.
I do MV with my vanguard, but that's just as a quick interrupt on multiple targets. whether or not it's interruptable is kind of moot. I can't imagine it changing vg dps at all. that also means vg's don't need the uninterruptable buff.

mercs/commandos really need full auto/unload to be uninterruptable. it can, however, proc a lot in the middle tree, so that might make it a lot worse than ravage. my argument would be that for FA to really do dmg, you'd have to put 3 grav rounds on the target first, which is an awful lot of prep work as pvp goes.

I don't think it would have much effect on assault commandos. they'd still be CC'able. so, like ravage, you can still "interrupt" at a higher cost (resolve).

there's just a ton of stuff you could do to commandos that seems reasonable. iunno where to start. lol
Krackerjäck VG | Krackerjak PT | Krackcommando | Deinon Merc | other stuff on Jedi Covenant.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.