Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.6 Initial Gearing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1.6 Initial Gearing

rgizzie
12.06.2012 , 11:44 AM | #11
I already have them as well. Just working towards EWH offhand now. I think that price is staying the same. Or at least I hope.

anstalt
12.06.2012 , 12:10 PM | #12
Seems weird that they are leaving the EWH mainhand and offhand as their current prices, considering these are the pieces of gear that make the biggest difference. Sort of hinders the whole point of closing the gear gap

Here's hoping they lower the price to match current WH prices.
Anstalt - lvl 50 valor 81 Shadow Consular

Currently retired due to poor design decisions within the game that have killed its longevity. Get rid of Hickman before he ruins the game completely!

L-RANDLE
12.06.2012 , 01:59 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by anstalt View Post
Seems weird that they are leaving the EWH mainhand and offhand as their current prices, considering these are the pieces of gear that make the biggest difference. Sort of hinders the whole point of closing the gear gap

Here's hoping they lower the price to match current WH prices.
The difference between EWH and WH is even more minor that the difference between BM and WH now, so its not a big deal. Some of the stat trades are atrocious on some pieces.

e.g. WH gloves have power and surge and are BiS for me, going to EWH gloves, I now get accuracy(lol) and crit.. Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot... Now, I have to buy a different piece to get the "right" trade in.

I wish they would get rid of the trade-in requirement all together, since it might change in the next patch anyway... (*cough , cough bumpity *cough, cough).

Here is a list of the items and the costs...
http://dulfy.net/2012/11/20/swtor-pa...hero-pvp-gear/

The only thing I worry about is those poor souls that have to live in recruit while getting there WH gear.

Edit.... LOL...
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

MusicRider
12.06.2012 , 06:42 PM | #14
IMO start working towards min/max before you buy the item for the armor. In the same way buy the ewh item that is for min/max, ie no plan to change mods/enhancements in the future.