Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking to join a PvP Guild

Trixdope
12.07.2012 , 10:37 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
I was in Imperialis Exoriens. Yeah Deyvon is one of the last pure vengeance users, shien and everything. Still does exceptionally well in warzones with it. Welcome back too man, glad to see another great player returning. Although gotta admit, gonna miss your <team hello kitty> tag. I remember killing that boss, but unfortunately it was so long ago I don't remember who with. Still have my magenta from it though. And its still cool IMO. :P

BTW, hit me up in game we should talk. I'm usually on Stelios when I'm not grinding dailies on alts.
Oooooooh ok I now deffinently remember you! I didn't know you were Stelios too! (you got too many alts!) lol I see you everyday =]
But thanks a lot it's good to be back and especially to see some familiar faces still around. Seems like theres not too many of us anymore. But yeah finally decided to let go of <Team Hello Kitty> and join a real guild lol. Now that I know who you are ill hit u up ingame and throw stuff at ya haha

*Urdnaught - Im def interested, ill hit up up in game next time I see you on!

*Elisean - Sorry name doesn't sound familiar but ill be on the lookout for you! =]

*Denetrin - Haha couldn't forget you, I think you were the one that told me I was the reason you became vigilance? But yessss are 1on1 battles on novare coast the few days before I quit were the funnest! gotta have some more of those soon!

PoliteAssasin
12.07.2012 , 10:58 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Trixdope View Post
Oooooooh ok I now deffinently remember you! I didn't know you were Stelios too! (you got too many alts!) lol I see you everyday =]
But thanks a lot it's good to be back and especially to see some familiar faces still around. Seems like theres not too many of us anymore. But yeah finally decided to let go of <Team Hello Kitty> and join a real guild lol. Now that I know who you are ill hit u up ingame and throw stuff at ya haha

*Urdnaught - Im def interested, ill hit up up in game next time I see you on!

*Elisean - Sorry name doesn't sound familiar but ill be on the lookout for you! =]

*Denetrin - Haha couldn't forget you, I think you were the one that told me I was the reason you became vigilance? But yessss are 1on1 battles on novare coast the few days before I quit were the funnest! gotta have some more of those soon!
Cool, wasn't on today but I'll be on tomorrow night. We're not looking to expand too much atm, but I remember you from way back, so figured you and I could talk about it and see if you're interested or not. I agree on the old players though, we're getting some back but not as many as I'd hoped. But some is better than none, eh?

And Dennys, I have to say I'm hurt. I thought you told me I was the reason you went vigilance? Didn't know you told everyone else that as well.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

JamesBalla
12.08.2012 , 07:29 PM | #13
And Dennys, I have to say I'm hurt. I thought you told me I was the reason you went vigilance? Didn't know you told everyone else that as well.
You silly goose, you did! I don't recall telling Deyvon that he was the reason. Whatchu talkin 'bout, Willis

By the way, Deyvon, that's pretty funny because I also disticntly remember our Novare Coast battles. Hehe.
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

PoliteAssasin
12.08.2012 , 08:57 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
You silly goose, you did! I don't recall telling Deyvon that he was the reason. Whatchu talkin 'bout, Willis

By the way, Deyvon, that's pretty funny because I also disticntly remember our Novare Coast battles. Hehe.
Oh dont try to butter me up now! cats out of the bag! That hurts man. I thought we had something special.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

JamesBalla
12.09.2012 , 12:50 AM | #15
Oh dont try to butter me up now! cats out of the bag! That hurts man. I thought we had something special.
I promise my man. It's still peachy keen.
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic