Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking to join a PvP Guild

Trixdope
12.06.2012 , 08:40 AM | #1
Lvl 50 DPS Jugg fully geared and augmented. Hit me up !

Doomsdaycomes
12.06.2012 , 11:48 AM | #2
Q.Q you were chasing me around this morning!

<--- Mal-ori, commando healer. =P as for the actual topic um... I can't speak for any guilds, but I think the only two "pvp" guilds on imp side are Shadowfury and Grim Determination.

Trixdope
12.06.2012 , 08:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsdaycomes View Post

<--- Mal-ori, commando healer. =P as for the actual topic um... I can't speak for any guilds, but I think the only two "pvp" guilds on imp side are Shadowfury and Grim Determination.
haha yeah I like to harass healers, especially good ones

MelliMelon
12.06.2012 , 08:15 PM | #4
I saw you today, too! You had a weird purple "buff" that I didn't recognize.

Found it online:
http://i.imgur.com/fUP5a.png.

Don't often see jugs with that.

EDIT: I agree with Neo and Mal'ori. Grim Determination, Project Shadowfury, and Black Sun Rising are great PvP guilds.

PoliteAssasin
12.06.2012 , 08:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsdaycomes View Post

Black Sun Rising is as well. I don't think we're looking to recruit anymore for Shadowfury atm. Ill have to get back to you on that one. Black Suns is just starting to grow, and they have some good players in there, Urdnought, Manka, Hulcalan, Eelum, and others. Grim is very picky about their recruitment. Unless your a specific spec or class chances are you won't in there. I remember you from long time ago, any one of these would highly benefit from your skillset.
RP and PVP apprentice of Dreadmaster Zuhara. Ruler of the 7 realms, the 7 seas, and lord of the 18 servers, God save the queen.

Trixdope
12.06.2012 , 09:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
I saw you today, too! You had a weird purple "buff" that I didn't recognize.

Found it online:
http://i.imgur.com/fUP5a.png.

Don't often see jugs with that.

EDIT: I agree with Neo and Mal'ori. Grim Determination, Project Shadowfury, and Black Sun Rising are great PvP guilds.
Oh that's Shien form its the vengeance lightsaber form your probably used to soresu and shi-cho that's why.

and thanks a lot Caiuss! I remember you too but cant remember from where. Just came back a week ago from a 5 month break, were u the one that helped me kill the illum boss for the magenta crystal back in the day when it was cool? lol

PoliteAssasin
12.07.2012 , 08:08 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Trixdope View Post
Oh that's Shien form its the vengeance lightsaber form your probably used to soresu and shi-cho that's why.

and thanks a lot Caiuss! I remember you too but cant remember from where. Just came back a week ago from a 5 month break, were u the one that helped me kill the illum boss for the magenta crystal back in the day when it was cool? lol
I was in Imperialis Exoriens. Yeah Deyvon is one of the last pure vengeance users, shien and everything. Still does exceptionally well in warzones with it. Welcome back too man, glad to see another great player returning. Although gotta admit, gonna miss your <team hello kitty> tag. I remember killing that boss, but unfortunately it was so long ago I don't remember who with. Still have my magenta from it though. And its still cool IMO. :P

BTW, hit me up in game we should talk. I'm usually on Stelios when I'm not grinding dailies on alts.
RP and PVP apprentice of Dreadmaster Zuhara. Ruler of the 7 realms, the 7 seas, and lord of the 18 servers, God save the queen.

Riggz
12.07.2012 , 09:29 AM | #8
Black Sun Rising is actually in need of a DPS juggernaut!! If you are interested in joining hit Urdnought up in game. You can listen to me blab about our guild and why it would be a good fit for you!
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

amoskof
12.07.2012 , 12:25 PM | #9
Gah, I have had the misfortune of meeting you myself several times. You are really quite good!

Me == Elisean - don't know if you noticed me however.

JamesBalla
12.07.2012 , 05:22 PM | #10
Hey Deyvon! I do remember you a lot, when I was still Vigilance. I miss that spec a lot, I just noticed I tend to fare better with Focus, mainly because my gear is better for it right now. But I do remember you, someone I noticed a lot and was sort of an equal to me with Vengance/Vigilance, our mini-duels in warzones were almost equal each time. But, I now have moar gear!
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic