Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Vexo is horrible


AndrewBaptiste's Avatar


AndrewBaptiste
12.06.2012 , 02:14 AM | #1
please help me get this kid banned. thank you

somebody so horrible should not be able to function properly irl.

please please please

****

kkthx

ancksunamur's Avatar


ancksunamur
12.06.2012 , 05:02 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewBaptiste View Post
please help me get this kid banned. thank you

somebody so horrible should not be able to function properly irl.

please please please

****

kkthx

And what makes him so horrible? Did he hurt your feelings? Do you feel uncomfortable around someone who does pretty good dps? Get over yourself. It's ok for someone in this world to be better then you it really is. Am sure your better at him in something. Stupidity comes to mind at the moment. I have issues too with his general lack of modesty but that doesn't mean he should get banned. And lets face it if we ban everyone that's better at this game then you. Then EC NiM would never get cleared
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

Soapland's Avatar


Soapland
12.06.2012 , 05:39 AM | #3
+1 this thread

Soapland's Avatar


Soapland
12.06.2012 , 05:40 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ancksunamur View Post
And what makes him so horrible? Did he hurt your feelings? Do you feel uncomfortable around someone who does pretty good dps? Get over yourself. It's ok for someone in this world to be better then you it really is. Am sure your better at him in something. Stupidity comes to mind at the moment. I have issues too with his general lack of modesty but that doesn't mean he should get banned. And lets face it if we ban everyone that's better at this game then you. Then EC NiM would never get cleared
Vexo's c ock is that way --------->

ancksunamur's Avatar


ancksunamur
12.06.2012 , 05:55 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Soapland View Post
Vexo's c ock is that way --------->
Do you know this from experience bro? cause if your talking to me, and read anything in between the two of us you would realize we're far from friends but have a in game talent respect for one another. Believe it or not it's ok to dislike someone, but give them the credit they are due. But to ban someone for being "cocky", or "arrogant" hell the forums would be all of 12 posters. Grow up.
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

Soapland's Avatar


Soapland
12.06.2012 , 06:02 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ancksunamur View Post
Do you know this from experience bro? cause if your talking to me, and read anything in between the two of us you would realize we're far from friends but have a in game talent respect for one another. Believe it or not it's ok to dislike someone, but give them the credit they are due. But to ban someone for being "cocky", or "arrogant" hell the forums would be all of 12 posters. Grow up.
I never said vexo was 'cocky', though it's interesting you brought up his c ock yet again.

ancksunamur's Avatar


ancksunamur
12.06.2012 , 06:15 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Soapland View Post
I never said vexo was 'cocky', though it's interesting you brought up his c ock yet again.
You read that all you could do was fixate on the word c ock? Do you own a farm? Perhaps one should learn to wipe before telling someone else they stink. Don't worry brah, your secret is safe with me.
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

Soapland's Avatar


Soapland
12.06.2012 , 06:56 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ancksunamur View Post
You read that all you could do was fixate on the word c ock? Do you own a farm? Perhaps one should learn to wipe before telling someone else they stink. Don't worry brah, your secret is safe with me.
Oh dear, someone's upset. I think you misunderstand, i am not criticizing you at all, i'm sure you and vexo have a very meaningful relationship, i don't judge you, no need to get butthurt about it.

ancksunamur's Avatar


ancksunamur
12.06.2012 , 07:39 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Soapland View Post
Oh dear, someone's upset. I think you misunderstand, i am not criticizing you at all, i'm sure you and vexo have a very meaningful relationship, i don't judge you, no need to get butthurt about it.
LOL really that's your comeback. Please tell me your not so young and naive that you think gay jokes are funny, or even cleaver. Whats next a blonde joke, how bout fat people that always gets the modified football team going, or how bout them mama jokes. Here's a real zinger for ya, you have no life and your grammar is bad, they tend to be a favorite on forums. Come on brah up your game or move along.
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

ArrrrMatey's Avatar


ArrrrMatey
12.06.2012 , 09:24 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ancksunamur View Post
LOL really that's your comeback. Please tell me your not so young and naive that you think gay jokes are funny, or even cleaver. Whats next a blonde joke, how bout fat people that always gets the modified football team going, or how bout them mama jokes. Here's a real zinger for ya, you have no life and your grammar is bad, they tend to be a favorite on forums. Come on brah up your game or move along.
Did you just criticize his grammer? That's not a good move considering your own writing... You know that "your" and "you're" have distinctly different meanings? And that a cleaver is a type of knife?