Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Server Progression Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
New Server Progression Thread

marshmallow
12.19.2012 , 09:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Nursejenna View Post
Potato did get it before us (Never Tell Us the Odds). I think they are referring to the world ranking which gives each guild a rating based on how quickly each boss was accomplished. In that case I think the post was right as NTUO was 15 and Potato was 19 ( I haven't checked it in a while though so that may have to be double checked). In terms of server ranking..I believe we were 4th overall and 1st on Pub side. Hope this helps.
We cleared NiM EC about 2 weeks before you guys (Nov 24th). The reason we are behind you on progression is because when I had to leave the raid (time constraints) no one bothered to take screen shots of the kills, so I was waiting for one of our guild members to make a video of the 2 kills, which of course took 2 1/2 weeks, and there was no proof of date on the videos. We actually cleared toth and zorn, fb and sc, and vorgrath on the first night, and kephess on the 24th. So our ranking is really screwed up basically. If our ranking was correct we would be world 9th, U.S 3rd.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow
12.19.2012 , 09:34 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Gazed View Post
Circle of Enmity

NiM EC progression
Killed Toth and Zorn (10 Dec)
Killed Firebrand and Stormcaller (17Dec)
screen shot?
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Nursejenna
12.19.2012 , 06:13 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
We cleared NiM EC about 2 weeks before you guys (Nov 24th). The reason we are behind you on progression is because when I had to leave the raid (time constraints) no one bothered to take screen shots of the kills, so I was waiting for one of our guild members to make a video of the 2 kills, which of course took 2 1/2 weeks, and there was no proof of date on the videos. We actually cleared toth and zorn, fb and sc, and vorgrath on the first night, and kephess on the 24th. So our ranking is really screwed up basically. If our ranking was correct we would be world 9th, U.S 3rd.
I don't think anyone was trying to discredit anyone else's guild. I was simply responding to the post previous to mine where there was some confusion perhaps about why world rankings were different from server rankings. *Gold Star* for everyone that has downed the content. Rankings (most of the time) mean nothing more than congratulations your guild was able to get their group together and work on things where as perhaps some other guilds have to wait periods of time before they can attempt some content due to members being away, people having lives, etc. So at no time was anyone not trying to give you full credit for your accomplishment. Congratulations ..to you..and your guild. Similarily, we had bosses 1-3 down the first night and then had a terrible time getting groups together for working on kephess. People having family stuff for Thanksgiving, main tank being away at work, just not enough time in general to really work on it. So I feel your pain.
~*Nursejen*~
Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare.

mjwalsh
12.19.2012 , 08:38 PM | #24
Eternal Dominion http://eternaldominion.com/ has cleared 8man tfb hm, 16man tfb sm, and is planning on moving into ec nim after the holidays.
W A L S H | T H E B A S T I O N
E T E R N A L D O M I N I O N
Swtor Guild

ArrrrMatey
12.20.2012 , 10:02 AM | #25
Ace on Darth Nihilus got world first on NiM EC 16 yesterday. http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...ntent_is_easy/

Someone in the comments in claiming potato cleared it weeks ago on 16? What's the story?

Okuy
12.20.2012 , 10:54 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ArrrrMatey View Post
Ace on Darth Nihilus got world first on NiM EC 16 yesterday. http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...ntent_is_easy/

Someone in the comments in claiming potato cleared it weeks ago on 16? What's the story?
Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. If you are a person from that guild please feel free to message me. If not, shhhhhh.
#<3
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

ArrrrMatey
12.20.2012 , 02:31 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. If you are a person from that guild please feel free to message me. If not, shhhhhh.
#<3
i dont.....what?

Classicks
12.20.2012 , 05:59 PM | #28
Nice thread =)
The Fusebox Legacy
Fusebaux \ Comeback \ Compel \ Fuse-box
<INTREPID> The Harbinger
PvE Scoundrel Healing Guide

Okuy
12.20.2012 , 06:52 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Classicks View Post
Nice thread =)
Did you get that lvl 38 vanguard or w/e i sent your way, thought he would fit in with the dps/gear/raiding lvl there. Thought he would be a solid improvement.
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

Classicks
12.20.2012 , 07:00 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
Did you get that lvl 38 vanguard or w/e i sent your way, thought he would fit in with the dps/gear/raiding lvl there. Thought he would be a solid improvement.
I wasn't being sarcastic. But here goes nothing...
Fusebox the Superior here, posting ALL the way from California to tell you that everyone knew what this thread would turn into... again.
The Fusebox Legacy
Fusebaux \ Comeback \ Compel \ Fuse-box
<INTREPID> The Harbinger
PvE Scoundrel Healing Guide