Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Madness build

Wolfvoodoo
12.09.2012 , 04:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
Of the two builds you posted the first is clearly better. I just recommend you consider force speed over thrashing blades, but both options are very viable and very good.

You say force speed over trashing blades....i don't see force speed anywhere.

Talon_Starfire
12.09.2012 , 05:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfvoodoo View Post
You say force speed over trashing blades....i don't see force speed anywhere.
If you take Avoidance you get a faster cool down on force speed.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Wolfvoodoo
12.09.2012 , 06:39 PM | #13
ah thank you

Talon_Starfire
12.09.2012 , 07:38 PM | #14
How is this build?
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Nuzzar
12.10.2012 , 06:20 AM | #15
For serious endgame raiding (aka NiM) i use this build:

5/5/31

most encounters are rather melee unfriendly, so your healers will love it when you are not that squishy

Talon_Starfire
12.12.2012 , 03:37 PM | #16
I just got this build from Noxxic and was wondering why Oppressing Force for PvP and not Unearthed Knowledge?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

Krayshawn
12.13.2012 , 08:34 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
I just got this build from Noxxic and was wondering why Oppressing Force for PvP and not Unearthed Knowledge?
Thanks
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200bZf0bZcrrRrMkrfz.2

I would run something more like this, Oppressing force gives you the reduced cool down on your stun, IMO the stun is better for defense then the 2% mitigation. I think UK is a definite because of how much damage you get out of one shock (basally). Now I think Charge mastery is one of those thing that is debatable, It does not increase the damage or crit chance of your discharge, only lightning charge's passive. I personally would rather have the shorter cool down on my interrupt and and stun break, this comes in handy for competitive team play.
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

BigjoeHoe
12.14.2012 , 11:57 AM | #18
Never for Madnees spec(Sorcs too) Go the full tree that Thrid DOT kills your DPS

Talon_Starfire
12.17.2012 , 04:24 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuzzar View Post
For serious endgame raiding (aka NiM) i use this build:

5/5/31

most encounters are rather melee unfriendly, so your healers will love it when you are not that squishy
What about this?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

Xethis
12.17.2012 , 09:30 PM | #20
Talon you have linked at least 30 possible builds asking peoples opinions. Just try them out and parse them yourself. Download MOX or SWMoniTOR and just see for yourself. If you do not want to put in the work then at least read the last 10 pages of the forums there are hundreds of discussions on what talents are worth gettin and which ones should be passed up. If I see a "how about THIS" in another one of your posts I will report you for spam! Thanks have a nice day.