Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ETA on SGRAs?

Dire-Wolf
12.05.2012 , 08:24 PM | #1
Before the game launched BioWare promised these would be coming in a post game patch. It's not been almost a year and they're no where in sight. In fact, they haven't even been mentioned at all. I was wondering if BioWare could finally give an ETA on when they will arrive? Is there a planned release date? Are they currently being worked on? Have you decided to just cut them completely and not add them to the game? Any information about this would be nice to hear.

JimG
12.05.2012 , 08:27 PM | #2
Yeah, actually they have been mentioned by the devs post-launch...and, yes, they are still adding them. There is no ETA....just like every other feature in every other MMO out there....if they have a release date, they announce it....if they don't have one, they aren't just going to throw dates out there because then everyone will freak out if they don't meet that date.

gjpelrine
12.05.2012 , 08:29 PM | #3
Last we were told it was "this year", so less then a month left right....

Dire-Wolf
12.05.2012 , 08:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by gjpelrine View Post
Last we were told it was "this year", so less then a month left right....
Do you have a link to where this was said?

gjpelrine
12.05.2012 , 08:33 PM | #5
I do not, but if you look at the Same Gender Clarification Thread in the Story and Lore forum you can find all the relevant information.

Dire-Wolf
12.05.2012 , 08:36 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by gjpelrine View Post
I do not, but if you look at the Same Gender Clarification Thread in the Story and Lore forum you can find all the relevant information.
Thanks. I'll look there now.

gjpelrine
12.05.2012 , 08:37 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
So much fuss over same gender in game relationships...it's not like it's real. Does it really matter *that* much to you? Or is it an equality thing for you? IMO there are soooo many other things that could be added to make this game better than a silly male on male or female on female relationship.
Its easy to say that when you get to enjoy all aspects of the game as it is now. I'm not going to argue with you though, everyone enjoys different aspects of the game differently and some people will value certain gameplay aspects over others. I don't think any one is more valid then the other.

chuixupu
12.05.2012 , 08:54 PM | #8
I don't personally care about chat bubbles and hood toggles, but a lot of people sure do, and it's not my business to go into their threads and troll them for it. Hopefully we'll all get the features that the developers have said they plan on implementing. And no, implementing these things doesn't get in the way of bug fixing and warzone/operation implementation.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Aleeha
12.05.2012 , 09:03 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
As a subscriber myself (since day one) I prefer that they would add this to the game.

Guess what, like all romances it would be totally optional.
Sadly just as in every day life it's, "f u I'm putting this in your face and I don't give a crap if you like it or not, I'm a special snow flake."

sankalp
12.05.2012 , 09:04 PM | #10
if they implement this before APAC server merges or offering transfers, I will leave in sheer disgust.

not disgust at implementing SGR but the disgust of where their priorities lie.