Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Empire Tank/Heals LF HM TFB/ NiM EC Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Empire Tank/Heals LF HM TFB/ NiM EC Guild

xandokann
12.05.2012 , 04:46 PM | #1
Tank/Healer/DPS Looking for a raiding guild for HM TFB & NiM EC. I took some time off and my guild died while I was gone. Looking for a group that can use me now. I have been in a few guilds that have had me on back-up status but is not really that great sitting around waiting for somebody to not show up. I have 6 50s, 2 tanks and a healer in full campaign. Looking for someone that needs to fill a spot now for solid progression on the Empire side.

USCG_Davis
12.05.2012 , 06:07 PM | #2
APEX is currently 1/4 NiM EC, 5/5 HM TfB, and 5/5 16 man SM TfB ( with our first 16 man HM TfB this weekend) and is always recruiting for our 16 man raids and our second/third raids that are up to either HM TfB or NiM EC. However unfortunately, if you're gear is not BiS 61/63, then I won't be able to guarantee you a raid spot. We've gotten to the point where we have so many exceptional players, that BiS is now a requirement for acceptance into APEX. If you do fit our criteria, then I can promise you a solid progression guild with 3 raid groups, world boss kills, and chaotic pvp nights. Feel free to ask any member of APEX in game what were about or apply at www.apex-theharbinger.enjin.com best of luck to you where ever you end up brother.
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ