Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket gets deleted??

RjuDju
12.05.2012 , 04:09 PM | #1
i submitted a ticket and it was there for 2-3 days i would check and it was still open, today i log in and noticed no ticket, no response, no nothing. Gotta say this is not the customer service i was expecting...

old_benn
12.05.2012 , 04:36 PM | #2
So I have a dumb question. How do you even see if the ticket has been deleted or not? I submitted a ticket today regarding not getting my Cartel Coins for this month, and I don't see anyway for me to track the status of this ticket. In fact, I see nothing that acknowledges that a ticket was ever created to begin with. Did I do something wrong? Or am I just not looking in the right place?

Evolixe
12.05.2012 , 04:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by old_benn View Post
So I have a dumb question. How do you even see if the ticket has been deleted or not? I submitted a ticket today regarding not getting my Cartel Coins for this month, and I don't see anyway for me to track the status of this ticket. In fact, I see nothing that acknowledges that a ticket was ever created to begin with. Did I do something wrong? Or am I just not looking in the right place?
Make sure to check the warning you get before creating the ticket.

old_benn
12.05.2012 , 04:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Make sure to check the warning you get before creating the ticket.
So I'm supposed to receive a warning when I create a ticket? I don't remember getting one. I just clicked 'Send', and then the form reset itself (blank). So I assumed a ticket had been created. But I guess not?

Let me be certain that I'm even trying to do this the right way: I'm attempting to create a ticket by filling out the form located at http://www.swtor.com/support/form. Is that the correct way to submit a ticket?

Evolixe
12.05.2012 , 05:19 PM | #5
Oh i don't know, was onto the in-game ticketing function.

Biermacht
12.05.2012 , 07:53 PM | #6
Same thing happened to me this morning. Had two tickets that were about 5 days old just disappear.

RjuDju
12.06.2012 , 09:57 AM | #7
Does anyone know if someone scamming u out of mats for crafting things they dont actually give u can be looked into? Simple question yet ticket gets deleted....