Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

why all ftp players go empire?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
why all ftp players go empire?

SlimsPicken
12.05.2012 , 05:57 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
There's a relatively equal number on Republic side, tbh. Coruscant is like Barrens Chat.
holy crap...

I made the dire mistake of messing around on a new shadow I made last night... the my little pony bundles of sticks were just pooping all over the general channel. it worsened my outlook on humanity.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Capt_Beers
12.05.2012 , 06:14 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
holy crap...

I made the dire mistake of messing around on a new shadow I made last night... the my little pony bundles of sticks were just pooping all over the general channel. it worsened my outlook on humanity.
I see what you did there...
<FREE UGLY> - POT5 - <SUPER BADS>
Keith-Stone 55 Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 55 Infiltration | | Key'th 55 Advanced Prototype

ZirusZero
12.05.2012 , 08:19 PM | #23
Hopefully the same comes true for the 50 bracket. I need infinite darkness and Dark Jesters to start losing.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

ntdviet
12.05.2012 , 09:55 PM | #24
100% true on The Bastion. Loosing 9 out of 10 matches. Only good chance to win in HB when there r 2-3 good players and Pubs still enjoying their killing spree while we take the ball home.

snewsh
12.05.2012 , 10:08 PM | #25
the only time im actually able to get some wins is around 3 - 4 am. forget about playing in the evenings. its garbage.

CoyoteMoon
12.05.2012 , 10:09 PM | #26
yeah seems widespread, wish i knew what would help

djcetra
12.05.2012 , 10:21 PM | #27
Another qq thread, solution = get better yourself, play with good friends and carry the team like others do in those situations.

snewsh
12.05.2012 , 10:27 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by djcetra View Post
Another qq thread, solution = get better yourself, play with good friends and carry the team like others do in those situations.
if everyone else on the team is garbage and wont answer calls or anything, it doesn't matter how good you are.

Hambunctious
12.05.2012 , 10:53 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
Hopefully the same comes true for the 50 bracket. I need infinite darkness and Dark Jesters to start losing.
No, I saw a couple of the regular ID premade people, not in a 4-man for a change, leave the wz when we had several recruit geared in the same group. They'll leave just like most people when you're grouped with a bunch of starter gear people. We ended up winning anyway since the other side had as many recruits as we did, but they didn't know that when they left.

Knifetwister
12.05.2012 , 11:40 PM | #30
I just resubbed after a very long break, and rolled a new mara. I've been doing WZs nonstop to start saving up comms, but I think I've only won 2 matches so far. And when we lose, we lose HUGE. The one I just finished was emp getting flat-out farmed while the pubs had 3 people just tossing the ball from spawn to goal line. The whole match lasted about 3 mins before they 6-capped us, and this is a typical match for me.

I don't remember leveling in WZs to be this bad before I cancelled. If I were to guess, I'm about 3/35 since rolling this new toon.

Does this mean I need to go dust off my commando if I want to win a few matches?