Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

why all ftp players go empire?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
why all ftp players go empire?

Ramtar
12.05.2012 , 03:06 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by rob_y View Post
What server is all this happening on? I haven't noticed anything of the sort on Pot5.
It happening on PotF because that's what server I'm on, and I'm for it.

Joesixxpack
12.05.2012 , 03:17 PM | #12
It's another game launch but with PVP restrictions and more new players who are less serious. Not unusual in a POT5 sub-50 to see mostly jr. smashers with a cartel MH, no OH, green armor, and other empty slots. Also players with names like fkjsaldfjafkajdfa or the cool today/dumb tomorrow variety.

Faction pop-wise I don't see much of a difference when logging into either. But there's definitely a lot more imps queueing for sub-50 PVP.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

TUXs
12.05.2012 , 03:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ramtar View Post
It happening on PotF because that's what server I'm on, and I'm for it.
Huh...they must all be daytime players?! Most Imp teams at night are decent, it's the Pubs that are totally hit or miss in my experience.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Groncho
12.05.2012 , 03:27 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Is this thread really about F2P or is it a premades and gear gap thread in disguise?
u know is about nefing operatives
L2forums
Chë
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=

CoyoteMoon
12.05.2012 , 03:54 PM | #15
i am on jedi covenant and it is really a joke 1/25 atm will never get weekly

AhaziBorn
12.05.2012 , 04:37 PM | #16
I would say it is mostly because the Repubic storylines are as dull as hell. If I were a new payer, I would want to be on the cool, interesting, murder-filled side.
Thank you, Japan, for rescuing America from the brink of caring about Soccer - Stephen Colbert

foxmob
12.05.2012 , 04:45 PM | #17
same reason most ppl rolled empire for their first toon...
A legacy of meh
Krackerjäck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Deìnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

PoliteAssasin
12.05.2012 , 04:52 PM | #18
Have this on begeren colony imperial side as well. People in 50s walking around with 10 and 11k health, still using leveling greens and have empty slots for relics and such. When we lose, it's usually because they don't pay attention to objectives or know what to do. Sometimes we will have 4 people camping a node, and they get ninja capped and we lose. Everyone wants to be dath vada though.
RP and PVP apprentice of Dreadmaster Zuhara. Ruler of the 7 realms, the 7 seas, and lord of the 18 servers, God save the queen.

SOULCASTER
12.05.2012 , 05:25 PM | #19
Is this thread a serious question? They all went empire for the same reason EVERYONE went empire when the game launched and server populations were at 30% rep 70% emp for MONTHS.

#1 REASON:
Everyone wants to be darth maul or vader or be a sith lawd shooting lightning

Bioware themselves said they were going to play empire, and its clearly visible which side they spent more dev time on. Bioware made the Republic side horrible, and their class stories even worse. Even the republic species/races are horrible. They are basically all human.

Bioware f*cked this game up from day 1
Prophecy of the Five
www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com
(5x) Season 1 All-Star Season 2 All-Star Altoholic

Capt_Beers
12.05.2012 , 05:53 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AhaziBorn View Post
I would say it is mostly because the Repubic storylines are as dull as hell. If I were a new payer, I would want to be on the cool, interesting, murder-filled side.
To be fair I've killed way more Jedi with my Dark Side Shadow than Sith.
<HVND> - Harbinger - <HVND>
Keith-Stone 55 Combat Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 55 Infiltration | | Key'th 55 Pyrotech