why all ftp players go empire?

CoyoteMoon

it is simply a question. it seems that if there are about an equal number on both sides as stated that it should be somewhat close on pvp wins. i asked in general chat why pubs win 90% of matches in WZ and the responce i got was "when did we start winning 10%?".... it is silly i am currently 1/20 and that about the same from what i gather on emp side atm. Why is there such a gap and what can be done.

Is this thread really about F2P or is it a premades and gear gap thread in disguise?

No, the OP is speaking the truth. I have no idea what the Imp/Pub FTP ratio is, but the complete lack of skill in WZ's is directly proportional to the FTP launch. I'm not saying this happens as much as the OP is stating, but it's certainly something I've noticed.

In fact, last night I was in a 50 PUG on the Republic side in The Voidstar. The Imps went first and it was like we were playing Red Rover at their spawn pad. Very few got past and that's considering we left a guard at each door. I felt like an American Navy pilot during the The Marianas Turkey Shoot. When it was our turn, it was a complete exercise in futility for them.

Edited by CaptMurphy

See? That's what I said last night in another thread, and a dude was explaining to me how they should have some BM pieces already. As if any of these f2p guys know squat about saving comms.

It is BAD on emp side with all the f2p pugs running around in level 40 pve gear in 50 WZs lately, or in recruit, but have no idea what to do.

It's another game launch but with PVP restrictions and more new players who are less serious. Not unusual in a POT5 sub-50 to see mostly jr. smashers with a cartel MH, no OH, green armor, and other empty slots. Also players with names like fkjsaldfjafkajdfa or the cool today/dumb tomorrow variety.

Faction pop-wise I don't see much of a difference when logging into either. But there's definitely a lot more imps queueing for sub-50 PVP.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Have this on begeren colony imperial side as well. People in 50s walking around with 10 and 11k health, still using leveling greens and have empty slots for relics and such. When we lose, it's usually because they don't pay attention to objectives or know what to do. Sometimes we will have 4 people camping a node, and they get ninja capped and we lose. Everyone wants to be dath vada though.

Is this thread a serious question? They all went empire for the same reason EVERYONE went empire when the game launched and server populations were at 30% rep 70% emp for MONTHS.

#1 REASON:

Everyone wants to be darth maul or vader or be a sith lawd shooting lightning

Bioware themselves said they were going to play empire, and its clearly visible which side they spent more dev time on. Bioware made the Republic side horrible, and their class stories even worse. Even the republic species/races are horrible. They are basically all human.

Bioware f*cked this game up from day 1

Edited by SOULCASTER

There's a relatively equal number on Republic side, tbh. Coruscant is like Barrens Chat.

holy crap...

I made the dire mistake of messing around on a new shadow I made last night... the my little pony bundles of sticks were just pooping all over the general channel. it worsened my outlook on humanity.