Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

why all ftp players go empire?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
why all ftp players go empire?

CoyoteMoon
12.05.2012 , 02:14 PM | #1
trying to do wz is a joke atm. lose 90% of the time. I load up with at least 5 Players that are starting with 12k-13k life and can follow simple directions like "go left". Then i look at enemy team with 19-20k min life and just sigh

Groncho
12.05.2012 , 02:20 PM | #2
cuz they all are siff lawds wannabes
Ch
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=

Helig
12.05.2012 , 02:22 PM | #3
There's a relatively equal number on Republic side, tbh. Coruscant is like Barrens Chat.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

cycao
12.05.2012 , 02:23 PM | #4
Is this thread really about F2P or is it a premades and gear gap thread in disguise?

Zunayson
12.05.2012 , 02:31 PM | #5
PvP is really that bad?

GAH I FORGOT TO SAVE MAH TWINKS NOOO D:
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

CoyoteMoon
12.05.2012 , 02:31 PM | #6
it is simply a question. it seems that if there are about an equal number on both sides as stated that it should be somewhat close on pvp wins. i asked in general chat why pubs win 90% of matches in WZ and the responce i got was "when did we start winning 10%?".... it is silly i am currently 1/20 and that about the same from what i gather on emp side atm. Why is there such a gap and what can be done.

Technohic
12.05.2012 , 02:37 PM | #7
Is this sub-50 stuff? If so, 20k is a terribly high amount of health. The other way, 12-13k is pretty damned low.

CaptMurphy
12.05.2012 , 02:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Is this thread really about F2P or is it a premades and gear gap thread in disguise?
No, the OP is speaking the truth. I have no idea what the Imp/Pub FTP ratio is, but the complete lack of skill in WZ's is directly proportional to the FTP launch. I'm not saying this happens as much as the OP is stating, but it's certainly something I've noticed.
In fact, last night I was in a 50 PUG on the Republic side in The Voidstar. The Imps went first and it was like we were playing Red Rover at their spawn pad. Very few got past and that's considering we left a guard at each door. I felt like an American Navy pilot during the The Marianas Turkey Shoot. When it was our turn, it was a complete exercise in futility for them.

Hambunctious
12.05.2012 , 02:45 PM | #9
See? That's what I said last night in another thread, and a dude was explaining to me how they should have some BM pieces already. As if any of these f2p guys know squat about saving comms.

It is BAD on emp side with all the f2p pugs running around in level 40 pve gear in 50 WZs lately, or in recruit, but have no idea what to do.

rob_y
12.05.2012 , 02:52 PM | #10
What server is all this happening on? I haven't noticed anything of the sort on Pot5.
Yan (55 - Scoundrel) Silch (50 - Guardian) Hoeven (50 - Commando)
Thith'yan (50 - Sorceror) D'lamia (50 - Marauder) Brazo (55 - Powertech)
RIVAL
The Fatman -> Prophecy of the Five