Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funny PvP Moments

ntdviet
12.06.2012 , 02:27 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Chimerako View Post
I was playing voidstar and after we won it glitched and left 4 of us in the wz alone. Oddly enough two imps and two reps. We dueled back and forth for about 30 mins until we got bored. oddly enough when we died it just kept respawning us like we were in an active wz. The only way we could leave was to manually exit the wz.
Same thing happened on Civil War, just that I was with another teammate left. We got all 3 nodes and keep getting attackers n defenders score till we got bored We was waiting for our comms to pop which never came up.

ntdviet
12.06.2012 , 02:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by CraigTheMerc View Post
Sometimes ending a 1v1 in a draw is equally as enjoyable as smashing the holy hell out of someone.
Ya, these push pull moments r funny. In a match, I stood on the bridge healing a mate who was mobbed by a couple of pubs. My usual procedure is stunbubble him, heal and if needed pull him out of trouble while enemies r stunned. Just before I press the button, someone rush close and knock me off the bridge. The poor mate must have been flying over 30m following me into death. Oh well, he would be dead anyway but the pub must have laughed so hard )

HelinCarnate
12.06.2012 , 02:54 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoBearsFan View Post
On Voidstar, I pulled an imp onto the bridge and then force pushed him off the edge...only to see a guardian teammate go flying in after him! He force jumped to the imp right as I sent him over the ledge. I about crapped my pants laughing so hard. I have seen this as well in HM FPs and it still makes me laugh! Silly guardians...Good stuff!
Lol, have not done that in voidstar but have done that on my Guardian in PvE. Love those /facepalm moments.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.

Sicari_Jonathan
12.06.2012 , 03:15 AM | #24
So I'm doing my daily on my brand new level 11 Guardian and its Huttball. I've targeted the enemy ball carrier when I realize I'm on the vent. I realize this because I'm now flying through the air trying to orient myself while spamming Force leap. Next thing I know, there he is just before the fire near our endzone and I've come flying in like a boss. One master stroke later, killing blow (total props to the mara who was beating him down before I arrived but still, I was laughing like mad).

swredrage
12.06.2012 , 04:27 AM | #25
last week i think it was, I was doing huttball and had the ball going up the ramp in front of the acid. i got grappled and was heading into fire then i got grappled again and was getting pulled to the acid as i was going to the fire. turns out nether worked as intended and i got shot up to the top level, force sprinted down the ramp and scored while the one who tried to pull me into the fire got burned alive.

beattlebilly
12.06.2012 , 07:24 AM | #26
I love it when your graphics don't quite catch up to all the force pushes, pulls, throws, and knockbacks you get in Huttball as you try to score, and you sit there and rage at your comp before you realize "Oh wow, I just scored" That happened to me the other day, and I still can't figure it all out. I was on the ramp to the endzone, just cleared the fire, I see a teammate in the endzone, I'm about to throw the ball to him and I got punted or something and it looked like I landed in the area next to the heal buff. Next thing I know, I'm flying through the air again and land dancing LOL
JC server Pacific Trident GlobalJundland Biscuits and Gravy
Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?
http://www.swtor.com/r/pblkhy

Altheran
12.06.2012 , 08:25 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoBearsFan View Post
On Voidstar, I pulled an imp onto the bridge and then force pushed him off the edge...only to see a guardian teammate go flying in after him! He force jumped to the imp right as I sent him over the ledge. I about crapped my pants laughing so hard. I have seen this as well in HM FPs and it still makes me laugh! Silly guardians...Good stuff!
Similar experience here, but slightly different.

With my Shadow I arrived just after the Imps opened the bridge (I was in the same side but too late to stop them). So the time the barrier opens I put myself on the side in order to pull them in the void area. There were two Imps, a Sniper and a Marauder, and when they started crossing the bridge (I waited them to have crossed a good part of it to have a good angle), I pulled the Sniper. By chance, I put myself perfectly on the ledge and didn't have to push (or knockdown) after to make him fall. But the Marauder noticed, and leaped to me... but since I was perfectly on the ledge, he felt instead of landing.

I've also seen a PvP vid (not mine at all) where a guy epically fails to do a "acid-pulling kill" in Huttball.

Other thing funny in Huttball is when a guy leaps to an ennemy who just have gone in the air thanks to the vents... Leaping in the air, then falling... then *splatch !* - dead corpse on the ground.

Chimerako
12.06.2012 , 08:45 AM | #28
I was playing my sniper and while in cover I saw a stealther lurking behind me so I hit flash bang just as he mezzed me as well. We both stood there stunned once the stun broke I hit him with dibilitate just as he force stunned me as well again. At that point he had had enough and vanished.

random_kick
12.06.2012 , 09:08 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Devilk View Post
I force pushed someone off the bridge in voidstar and he grappled me off with him...lol. And the other day me and another guardian force pushed eachother off the bridge at the exact same moment, wish I had it on video.
This happens to me all the time lol. It's like Anakin and Obi-Wan every time I jump on a jugg with my guardian. I think I have a video of it happening when I jumped on a merc as well.

Something that happened recently:
I was in lowbie PVP and there were quite a few people whom I suspected didn't know what they were doing. So after we lost mid in Civil war, I stealthed and went over to the grass side to see one lonely commando standing on TOP of the node. I snuck behind him, un-stealth, cap, re-stealth, mind maze, wait for reinforcements.

My favorite story happened on Ilum when it was still useful. It's a lesson in minding your surroundings

I was running around at mid just gathering crates for my daily. It was in the middle of the day during the week, and I was convinced I was the only living being on the planet. That is, until an assassin un-stealthed and began wailing on my *** just as I was about to get another crate.

I recovered nicely and it was turning out to be a decent fight when suddenly he re-stealthed. I ran around for a little bit trying to find him, until I caught a faint glimpse. He was creeping away slowly, but he was dangerously close to the tall cliff.

*Force Push*
Hibar- Komad- Kerrell- Komack- Omuzeen
<The Core>

Altheran
12.06.2012 , 09:14 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Chimerako View Post
I was playing my sniper and while in cover I saw a stealther lurking behind me so I hit flash bang just as he mezzed me as well. We both stood there stunned once the stun broke I hit him with dibilitate just as he force stunned me as well again. At that point he had had enough and vanished.
Oh, it reminds me that in the vid I mentionned in my previous post, their was a part where the guy who played a Guardian, used Stasis on a Jugg, who replied with a Choke, and then they push each other at the same time. It's pretty funny to see.

PS : And it was edited with the song of a child play (dunno if you have the same in your country) which if I'd translate it, would say : "I hang you, you hang me by the beard, the first of us who will laugh, will receive a hit". It really made me laugh.