Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funny PvP Moments

Chimerako
12.05.2012 , 12:31 PM | #11
This will seem like a lie but i was pulled out of the huttball pit by a teammate sage after killing the ball carrier. Then I was grappled by a PT but I went over the acid pit instead of in it. So i hit force speed only to be pulled again by another PT ( who for some reason decided to pull me closer to where i wanted to go anyway) I was then randomly hit with a knockback from an assassin for no apparent reason and knocked back by another assassin at this point into the completely opposite pit. All and all I cleared about 80 meters in a few seconds and a few passes later we scored. The assassins I think were just spamming abilities because the kb made no sense at all.

Chimerako
12.05.2012 , 12:36 PM | #12
I was playing voidstar and after we won it glitched and left 4 of us in the wz alone. Oddly enough two imps and two reps. We dueled back and forth for about 30 mins until we got bored. oddly enough when we died it just kept respawning us like we were in an active wz. The only way we could leave was to manually exit the wz.

Joesixxpack
12.05.2012 , 12:40 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoBearsFan View Post
On Voidstar, I pulled an imp onto the bridge and then force pushed him off the edge...only to see a guardian teammate go flying in after him! He force jumped to the imp right as I sent him over the ledge. I about crapped my pants laughing so hard. I have seen this as well in HM FPs and it still makes me laugh! Silly guardians...Good stuff!
Hehehe. I did that my first run through an HM I hadn't done before in RM either. I'd premade with a group nice enough to clue me in on the fights and was vanguard tanking. We were cleaning up a mob and I hit storm to get to a gold NPC on the other side of our group. Right as I hit storm our healer KB'ed it into a void. Since I had been behind our group, what they saw was the KB and a second or so later my toon running by them and leaping over the rail after it.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE

Technohic
12.05.2012 , 01:22 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoBearsFan View Post
On Voidstar, I pulled an imp onto the bridge and then force pushed him off the edge...only to see a guardian teammate go flying in after him! He force jumped to the imp right as I sent him over the ledge. I about crapped my pants laughing so hard. I have seen this as well in HM FPs and it still makes me laugh! Silly guardians...Good stuff!
LOL That is hilarious.

NukErv
12.05.2012 , 10:35 PM | #15
Months ago I was in Alderran and hit pulse detenator to clear the area. A Jug must have been jumping in as I was activating it, I threw him over the WALL. Im not sure if it ws a Bug or what But I laughed.

CraigTheMerc
12.05.2012 , 10:46 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
So in an effort to change the mood of this forum from depressing to lighthearted I figured I'd start a thread about some of the more humorous moments you've had while PvPing, either open world or in WZ's. Funny things either you, a teammate or opponent did.

Try to keep it lighthearted and easy going, I'm at work and it's depressing enough here.

Also to the guy that's absolutely going to write a post like "lol the gear gap is so funny" or "How this game lacks features of every other game ever is so funny." I don't care, like, at all. I'm not going to reply to you and I would ask that nobody else does either. for those of you with that attitude there's a place for it, it's called the rest of this forum. Take your "witty" posts there please.
Today on my Jedi I finally got the force push ability. In a Voidstar match in the area where the second set of doors are my team was defending. I saw some random Merc running up that ramp in front of the defenders spawn point and force leaped to him, stunned him, then force pushed him up and over the ramp into the massive pit in the middle. Normally force push isn't that impressive but the angle from which I pushed him sent him flying in an arch so he flew a little farther than normal. It was a kill I will not soon forget. I only wish I had been recording that match because had I got it recorded I'd probably still be watching that clip over and over again.
Craìg - 50 Merc
Craíg - 25 Jedi

lazyax
12.05.2012 , 11:02 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by NukErv View Post
Months ago I was in Alderran and hit pulse detenator to clear the area. A Jug must have been jumping in as I was activating it, I threw him over the WALL. Im not sure if it ws a Bug or what But I laughed.
lol. i did this on my guardian tank once, pushed an imp over the wall from the inside, towards snow side (from the top of the small ramp towards snow side). i about fell out of my chair when i did it, ive tried to do it on purpose since and havent been able to.

Devilk
12.05.2012 , 11:05 PM | #18
I force pushed someone off the bridge in voidstar and he grappled me off with him...lol. And the other day me and another guardian force pushed eachother off the bridge at the exact same moment, wish I had it on video.

CraigTheMerc
12.05.2012 , 11:18 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Devilk View Post
I force pushed someone off the bridge in voidstar and he grappled me off with him...lol. And the other day me and another guardian force pushed eachother off the bridge at the exact same moment, wish I had it on video.
Sometimes ending a 1v1 in a draw is equally as enjoyable as smashing the holy hell out of someone.
Craìg - 50 Merc
Craíg - 25 Jedi

Ashime
12.06.2012 , 02:23 AM | #20
I was doing civil war with some guildmates on my sniper. I was on the platform in the middle. One of my guildmates force pushed someone on top of the wall right above me. Seeing an opportunity to send him flying, I hit my knockback which send him soaring away and landing on the ground towards the side turret. Me and guildmate had a good laugh from that.
Death Sticks Inc
The Shadowlands
The Skatha Legacy