Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a Hardcore PvP/PvE Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Looking for a Hardcore PvP/PvE Guild

TeeJayDangeR
12.05.2012 , 07:19 AM | #1
Hello PO5, my name is Danger.

I have previously played SWTOR the first few months of the game and lead one of the most influential Republic guilds known to SWTOR. We set the standard during the beginning months, however, like most of the beginning guilds, we lost interest.

I, myself, was one of the first (defiantly the first on Republic side) to reach Battlemaster pre-nerf, and was known (and feared) for my Jedi Shadow in world and structured PvP.

With much like the rest of the hardcore players of MMOs, my eyes turned toward GW2. That however had much less end-game potential than Mario Bros (yes the NES one).

Long story short, I'm looking for a guild who is looking for a serious player who knows what it takes to win, but not be an elitest.

My gear consists of mostly Battlemaster as of right now, however I have renewed my Sub so i may take this week to gear myself out in War gear.

If you are a Guild looking for or have great player-base with good knowledge of SWTOR, please feel free to contact me via PM here on the forums, or in-game (Danger).

I am going to take the time between finding a guild to hone my skills again, so I'll be in PvP Matches pretty much whenever I'm logged in.

Thanks for your time!

-Danger
"Why is Danger so good?"
I Beta tested to LV 50.. get off me.

Guildless- Prophecy of the Five - 50 Shadow

StoneWillJedi
12.05.2012 , 07:26 AM | #2
Danger,

Good morning.

Glad to hear you have come back to ToR. I have sent you a PM & have a good one =)

TeeJayDangeR
12.05.2012 , 08:32 AM | #3
responding to it now

thanks.
"Why is Danger so good?"
I Beta tested to LV 50.. get off me.

Guildless- Prophecy of the Five - 50 Shadow

Jholiday
12.06.2012 , 09:46 PM | #4
Why you so modest.

You are clearly the best player to grace the Swtor galaxy.

How can I be more like you?
You stack em up, I burn em down !