Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character restoration 20 days of waiting

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character restoration 20 days of waiting

Legendery
12.04.2012 , 09:14 PM | #1
Ok so on the 14th of November I submitted a ticket to restore my character. It's been 20 days with no restoration and only an email I got 2 weeks ago saying that you guys could restore it. I under stand about your "delays" but almost 3 weeks waiting for a character restoration is just really not okay. How can it take this long for a simple restoration?
My ticket is number # 6786531
Info on my character
Name: Ragith
Level: 50
Class: Sith marauder
Server: Ebon hawk
Time it happend: wensday, November 14th, around 2-4pm East coast time.

And hopefully Customer service will actually restore my character instead of saying they will.
[Guild: Spartan Team,
Trooper only, Republic Guild
Rank: Private- Units: Fireteam Hotel, Whiskey Squad, 1st Platoon

MikeTheDuke
12.04.2012 , 09:28 PM | #2
What happened to the character?

pipohernandez
12.04.2012 , 09:36 PM | #3
I'm in the same situation as you, I opened my ticket on the 15th of November (6829541), two days after they sent me the same answer, "that as soon as possible would restore my characters etc"

I really am seriously considering canceling my subscripicion.

Legendery
12.05.2012 , 03:47 PM | #4
What happend was I was randomly deleting a lvl 1 . So when it asked if I was sure I wanted to deleted it, I read it and it said the lvl 1 name so when I said ok it deleted the first character on top of my character menu which was my just new lvl 50. So it got deleted by a glitch of sorts. So I don't know why it takes 3 weeks. Can Customer service please give an ETA if it is taking 3 weeks?
[Guild: Spartan Team,
Trooper only, Republic Guild
Rank: Private- Units: Fireteam Hotel, Whiskey Squad, 1st Platoon