Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HELP: Suggestions for a Guild Name

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HELP: Suggestions for a Guild Name

LingormR
12.04.2012 , 03:41 PM | #1
Hi Everybody,

I'm looking to start a PvP guild but my co-founder and I can't decide on a name. It will be a Mandalorian theme and members must have Battlemasters and up. You don't have to join, I just need help with the name (hence why this is in the General Discussion).

Here are some I've come up with. Please let me know which one you like the most:

Mandalorian Brutality

Mandalorian Bloodlust

Mandalorian Warbound

Mandalorian Clean-Up Crew

Mandalorian Task Force

Mandalorian Strike Force

and ofc for a humor effect:

Mandalorian Jawa Squad

Thanks, I'll be looking forward toward your response.
His guns do all the talking, his target talks back in death.
"He aims for the money, his gun does the rest." -The Mercenary
"He doesn't use, 'The Force.' He uses, force. He is the Most Interesting Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy." -Robot Chicken

Wraithe_Oza
12.04.2012 , 04:03 PM | #2
I like that you want to honor the Mando name. But IMO yours are shabla, vod

If you like, maybe you can dig a bit deeper, Mandos arent just brute force knuckle dragging clods, it's taksir to think otherwise. Maybe you can try one of these, and I'll be polite and give you a translation.

Parjir (To win, to be victorious)

Nynir Gra'tua (Striking Vengeance)

Tal Gra'tua (Blood Vengeance)

Werda Kyr'am (Shadow Death)

IMO man, IMO.

(I'm the nerd who can integrate the language, I love the lore and written culture) If alll else fails, go for the Jawa one, I would be humiliated to get my *** kicked by one of those guild members

Roshe
12.04.2012 , 04:51 PM | #3
I like this one:

Utini

A Jawa word, essentially meaning "Get over here!" Occasionally used as "OH SH*T HELP HELP!"

LingormR
12.04.2012 , 05:27 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraithe_Oza View Post
I like that you want to honor the Mando name. But IMO yours are shabla, vod

If you like, maybe you can dig a bit deeper, Mandos arent just brute force knuckle dragging clods, it's taksir to think otherwise. Maybe you can try one of these, and I'll be polite and give you a translation.

Parjir (To win, to be victorious)

Nynir Gra'tua (Striking Vengeance)

Tal Gra'tua (Blood Vengeance)

Werda Kyr'am (Shadow Death)

IMO man, IMO.

(I'm the nerd who can integrate the language, I love the lore and written culture) If alll else fails, go for the Jawa one, I would be humiliated to get my *** kicked by one of those guild members
Thanks for the tip but the fact there will be force-users in the guild wouldn't make much sense to dive deeper into the lore. Plus, our focus is more PvP not RP. It'll have to be War themed on top of Mandalorian themed.

However from what it seems, everyone likes "Mandalorian Jawa Squad" lol
His guns do all the talking, his target talks back in death.
"He aims for the money, his gun does the rest." -The Mercenary
"He doesn't use, 'The Force.' He uses, force. He is the Most Interesting Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy." -Robot Chicken