Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

login service unavailable.....again

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
login service unavailable.....again
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vithanare
12.05.2012 , 02:30 PM | #51
I was able to login at least... But now I'm experiencing several lag issues during play... Sometimes server lag shows normal times but sometimes it grows ove 20000ms However tested my connection with speedtest and hadn't noticed any problems

Avellon
12.05.2012 , 02:37 PM | #52
I managed to log in after I turned off and then back on my computer (not rebooted, but shutted down). But it's lagging as hell.

Beesodd
12.05.2012 , 02:41 PM | #53 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the reports guys. The login issue appears to have been on the ISP end, and looks to be resolved.

Some of you are mentioning lag after the login issue is resolved, if this is persisting can you post up a pathping to the servers? (not launchpad)

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

cezaryciupis
12.05.2012 , 02:44 PM | #54
For me it works perfectly now and without lags.

Underro
12.05.2012 , 02:45 PM | #55
Playing other games doesnt exclude fault of ISP. I was working in internet buisness couple of years ago. Is there any1 who has 4 ex. Netia, or UPC, or other cable ISP like Vectra, who has same problem? Didnt see any. I know for sure that Netia is using its own infrastructure, and other then Orange outgoings. And im almost certian that Vectra is using same outgoings and same skeletal web as Orange (still can be wrong). And if it is, and Vectra users do not have the problem, its Orange fault 4 sure.
It might be BW servers fault... still doubtful.

Beesodd
12.05.2012 , 02:46 PM | #56 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the update, cezaryciupis. Hopefully the reported lag was just a hiccup after the initial problem was fixed.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Underro
12.05.2012 , 02:48 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks for the reports guys. The login issue appears to have been on the ISP end, and looks to be resolved.

Some of you are mentioning lag after the login issue is resolved, if this is persisting can you post up a pathping to the servers? (not launchpad)
I did pathping to the server during lag. Eventualy my conection ended, but pathping didnt show anything out of ordinary.

Avellon
12.05.2012 , 03:13 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks for the update, cezaryciupis. Hopefully the reported lag was just a hiccup after the initial problem was fixed.
The lag ended shortly after my last post. Everything works pretty good for now I'll repost if something bad will appear.

Consinous
12.05.2012 , 03:15 PM | #59
it's oki for me as well, I just hope it's not temporarily