Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

login service unavailable.....again

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
login service unavailable.....again

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MietekFog
12.05.2012 , 02:19 PM | #41
I will no ask i'm a subscriber and i cannot play the game that i pay for are you insane start working on this problem or i want mine money back and i will not pay for a time that this game not working.

Underro
12.05.2012 , 02:22 PM | #42
My bad,
Checked the thread once more, and all of u with conection problem have Orange. So it's probably ISP fault. Stop blaming BW support service 4 every problem u have. My advice? Bother Orange support line until they find a couse. They are probably to lazy to check everything ( bet half of them dnt know pathping cmd:P ).
Go on Huzars, storm Orange Call Center .

VeteranQ
12.05.2012 , 02:24 PM | #43
Guys try to Reboot your PC and Router.
worked for me.

Consinous
12.05.2012 , 02:25 PM | #44
It's no orange fault cuz it's only a problem with this specific game. Every other game/internet service works fine.

Szopu
12.05.2012 , 02:26 PM | #45
It's not rebooting. I didn't do any of that and it let's my in now.

Avellon
12.05.2012 , 02:26 PM | #46
Computer rebooted hundred of times, router also. flushed dns couple of times, and entered windows in safe mode. nothing helped.

Consinous
12.05.2012 , 02:26 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by VeteranQ View Post
Guys try to Reboot your PC and Router.
worked for me.
I've been doing that for 2 hours now first thing everybody does is that

Amasuke
12.05.2012 , 02:28 PM | #48
I doubt Orange is at fault here, cause I can easily play other internet games and surf the web without any problems. I only hope that BW is already working on finding the source of this problem and fixing it.
Chizu - Sith Sorcerer - The Red Eclipse
"Once we were mighty Jedi of the Republic, brothers in the Force. But the Great Schism between the dark side and the light turned Jedi against Jedi. Our ancestors were defeated, driven off…cast out!" - Marka Ragnos

TupacMakaveli
12.05.2012 , 02:28 PM | #49
We not blame anyone (except MietekFog) we just want it to start working. And i wan't call to Orange cause i know they will do nothing about that as they always do

cezaryciupis
12.05.2012 , 02:29 PM | #50
Guys, my launcher has been updated and it work now.