Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Empire] Element Zero is recruiting

Jinge
12.04.2012 , 11:28 AM | #1
Greetings

Element Zero has decided to open recruitment and we are looking for exceptional players.

About Element Zero

Element Zero is a true multi-gaming guild with members from all over the world!
Many of our senior members have been gaming together for many years. We are an adult guild that is going on 9 years playing in a variety of games.
We have an advanced guild structure that has been refined through the many years our founders have been running and developing online gaming guilds.

For more information please read the Guild Policy @
http://www.ez-guild.com/viewpage.php?page_id=6

Our relevant raid progress is Terror from Beyond Hard Mode 5/5 cleared and we're working on Nightmare Explosive Conflict currently.

Specifically we are looking for tanks. damage dealers and healers that have a good idea of game mechanics and understand which stats to stack and which are garbage, gear level is not so much of an issue as player ability however an acceptable gear level that anyone can reach should be Basic commendation level (grade66) level. We dont so much mind helping people to gear up providing the individual is worth the time invested.

An important thing to note is that we are NOT an elite hardcore-raid-until-your-eyes-bleed band of caffeine snorting internet junkies, most of our raid force are approx 30 years of age many with families, we are very much a mature playerbase and we are looking for like-minded individuals to help expand our raid force.

Raid times are as follows :-

Tuesday 19:30 GMT - 23:00 GMT
Thursday 19:30 GMT - 23:00 GMT
Sunday 19:30 GMT - 23:00 GMT

Ideally we prefer players who can make at least 2 out of 3 raids weekly.

We do not have an active presence in organised pvp, many of our members do it for personal enjoyment but if you are seeking a competitive PVP guild then we are probably not what you are looking for.
We have a 2 week trial system for us to get to know you as well as you to get to know us and to decide if we are what you are looking for. Raid loot is distributed using a DKP system to ensure the best level of fairness and after passing trial all raid repairs are paid for by the guild every week.

For more information or to apply go to www.ez-guild.com and follow the links to apply. We have a 48 hour turn-around policy on applications so we aim to let people know what is happening with their application asap.
Ginge Gingerson
GM Element Zero
"I was just imagining what a sad galaxy this would be without my superior intellect and general state of wonderfulness."―Ton Phanan

Jinge
12.26.2012 , 11:36 PM | #2
bumpety bumpety bump
Ginge Gingerson
GM Element Zero
"I was just imagining what a sad galaxy this would be without my superior intellect and general state of wonderfulness."―Ton Phanan

Honvik
04.10.2013 , 06:13 AM | #3
Now that the expansion is out its time to promote the guild once again.

Actively recruiting all classes. Healers more importantly

Thanks
Guild Admin
Element Zero Multi-Gaming Guild over 500 members!
Worldwide LOTRO/AoC/WoW/Aion/STO! much more
www.ez-guild.com and www.twitter.com/honvik

Honvik
04.13.2013 , 11:35 AM | #4
Many leveling up now we got early access in
Guild Admin

Honvik
04.20.2013 , 01:26 PM | #5
Raiding commences this week! still looking for people to fill our ranks.
Guild Admin

C_D_Waters
04.23.2013 , 09:40 AM | #6
Hi guys just saw ur post and was wondering if ur still looking for a healer. I have a lvl 55 sorc healer (Nudaiz) still gearing in lvl 55 hmfp i knw most of the tactics involved in the new fps and ops. I knw my class well and what i need to be looking for in gear stats. Please feel free to contact me in game via mail or /w me in game normaly online about 8pm gmt many thanks

C_D_Waters
04.23.2013 , 09:59 AM | #7
Hi guys just saw ur post and was wondering if ur still looking for a healer. I have a lvl 55 sorc healer (Nudaiz) still gearing in lvl 55 hmfp i knw most of the tactics involved in the new fps and ops. I knw my class well and what i need to be looking for in gear stats. Please feel free to contact me in game via mail or /w me in game normaly online about 8pm gmt many thanks

Honvik
05.01.2013 , 02:02 AM | #8
Hi,

I'll ask Jinger in game to contact you. We do have some healers but also close to getting 16 man raiding back up again so also looking for some dpser's as well.

Cheerrs and sorry for late reply we been busy raiding
Guild Admin

Honvik
05.05.2013 , 03:35 AM | #9
Hi Folks,

We arenow 2/7 on HM scum and villinay and progresing slow but steady.

We do have openings for all classes.

Thanks
Guild Admin

Honvik
05.05.2013 , 01:37 PM | #10
Live stream of tonight's raid is up ! http://www.twitch.tv/RitchSWTOR
Guild Admin