Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

guild with no leader

slowantics
12.04.2012 , 10:48 AM | #1
is there a way to take control of a guild when the guild leader hasnt logged on in a long time?
Signature: Coming Soon

SturmUndSterne
12.04.2012 , 10:56 AM | #2
Sure is.

/gquit and create a new one.

If you're an officer, you can even update the MOTD for your old guild to say where you're all headed.

monkgryphon
12.04.2012 , 10:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by slowantics View Post
is there a way to take control of a guild when the guild leader hasnt logged on in a long time?
Apparently the only way is if you and everyone else has been inactive for 8 weeks.

DarthFamine
12.04.2012 , 10:57 AM | #4
if the leader has been inactive for 30 days submit a ticket. CS will usually bump the highest ranking active officer to GM
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

jokerlocon
02.13.2013 , 08:35 PM | #5
this is a major bug or something cuz ive been sitting on a week now on a ingame ticket im the only 1 let in guild and i still have no guild lead im waiting on them to fix it meanwhile as each day passes there losing out on my friends coming back to game and by all these guild probs now itll prob wont happen now because of there inablity to adrees this prob i may go back to blizzard myself to being we were a founding guild to help this game start out and deal with this prob ehhh prob go back to wow or d3 least my crew will never have to worry bout whether or not their able to talk to each other with out having to bug general chat and annoy others cuz we cant control what we own runonrunonrunonsentance

DarthSylar
02.14.2013 , 12:24 AM | #6
wow, that was a run on sentence....

OrionSol
02.14.2013 , 01:26 AM | #7
I see how that can be annoying, but you should not be able to wrestle away ownership of a guild.

I've put millions into opening guild bank slots, etc... you should get that for free because someone has to take a game break for whatever reason.

Start your own
Or-ion Sol
Founder of THE JEDl ORDER (Guild Website)
"As I was, I am, I will..."